• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Impossible situation ***= my university

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

It's the help and support section. You have an inappropriate sense of humor...I am bitching but I am also still studying as long as I can physically hold a pen. HAHA

D

Deleted member 36435

Stressing? Have you been rejected? Do you have trouble talking to people? What's on your mind? Share some of your problems with us and we'll try helping you out. This is not your blog.

dr.korytco

My problems is possibly argumentative people on a forum who don't listen just try to get into fights. I consider my college situation to be a bit of a problem, challenge.

I never said this was a blog. Jesus, it's my first post in this section. What would make this a bigger problem? If I was physically beat at school every day?

If this doesn't work as a thread I won't waste time that it does or doesn't work as one. But, if any one has anything to actually add that's on topic feel free...

That's all I have to say for now. I don't have time for anything else.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I think the problem people are having is that you just told a story about how much something in your life sucks, and tried to give as many other opinions as possible to support it, instead of just explaining your situation and asking for opinions on what would be the best course of action to pursue

dr.korytco

I understand and I apologize. I had to get it off my chest I am stressed and thought some one could relate to difficult professors. I never had one this hard before. I'm sorry, in the future I will make threads that show better form than this. Thank you.This does sound more like a blog, but the guy talking about my sister , I don't take him seriously usually.He's kind of crude ...
I could get more personal with it but I don't even have time to feel worthless haha. I got a low mark on a paper but can do a rewrite so there is hope there. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back