• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importing Question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Hello. I hope this is the right place to post this, but if not, could a mod please move it? Anyway, let me say that I do NOT own the original Kingdom Hearts. I have, however beaten it, plotwise, but it was a friend's copy and then a rental. Anyway, because of this, I plan on importing Final Mix. Now, I can get a swap magic and FM for reasonable prices, but I gotta ask: will I need a seperate memory card to save my file? I just wanna make sure I can play the game to its fullest.

~Mega

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Okay, first of all, yes, I believe you will have to get a different memory card. Another thing, you have to get the Japanese version of the PS2;which might be cheap now-I say around two-hundred or less. Do you have a Japanese PS2?

.:Mega:.

Awards
I will not need a Japanese PS2, as I will be getting a swap magic. But what I ask is if I will need a blank memory card to save import games on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back