• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importing 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you importing 358/2 Days?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I'll import when it's released in America

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Importing when it's not likely to have any parts in English at all and possibly not even work in my DS is stupid. :v It's not like this is Final Mix, people. You wouldn't be able to understand anything unless you're proficient in Japanese.

I'll just wait till it comes to NA to get it. I can wait that long. I mean, after all, I've already been waiting since it's been announced. What's a few more months going to do?

Meleiyu

I'm importing it. I really want this game and I prefer listening to the Japanese voices (Yes, I like the originals). I'll get the English one when it comes out as well. My money, I'll spend it the way I want.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Importing when it's not likely to have any parts in English at all and possibly not even work in my DS is stupid. :v It's not like this is Final Mix, people. You wouldn't be able to understand anything unless you're proficient in Japanese.

I'll just wait till it comes to NA to get it. I can wait that long. I mean, after all, I've already been waiting since it's been announced. What's a few more months going to do?

exactly this. i've never imported anyway, so why start with this?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm importing it.
"gasp"

I really want this game and I prefer listening to the Japanese voices
You can always look it up online.

(Yes, I like the originals). I'll get the English one when it comes out as well. My money, I'll spend it the way I want.
If you live in the US you know were in a resection.

Im going to wait for the game like most people instead of importing it. The game is going to be worth the wait and im going to try to stay out of the spoiler section when it is released.

Meleiyu

"gasp"

You can always look it up online.

If you live in the US you know were in a resection.

Im going to wait for the game like most people instead of importing it. The game is going to be worth the wait and im going to try to stay out of the spoiler section when it is released.

I know we're in a recession...I live in Canada and our currency is a lot lower than the U.S.'s but spending helps the economy too. >_> And it's not like I spend a lot on other things, so I can treat myself to something nice and something I like.

I know I can look up the videos online but I'd be content with earning them on the DS anyway. I also think it's fair to buy games once in a while since a ton of people illegally download them. >_>

I can still wait for the English one but I don't mind having the Japanese version either. I'll be happy with both. If people are happy with just one version then good for them.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you don't care for the story at all, and just want to buy it for the sake of it, or just you like the gameplay , you should import it. Otherwise , you should wait like the rest of us.

miiworld2

Awards
I'm not really excited for 358/2 days because of Birth by Sleep, so I won't import it. But it's a guarantee that I will get it when it comes to the US since it's been announced for release already.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m not going to get it imported definetly! I want to be able to understand what they`re saying. Although, I am learning Japanese this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back