• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importing 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you importing 358/2 Days?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I'll import when it's released in America

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Do you plan to import 358/2 Days when it's released in Japan, or can you wait for a North American release date?

I don't plan on learning Japanese any time soon, so I'll wait for the NA release date and then import it to the UK.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Er, I'll wait until it comes out here. You know, so I can understand it...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Theres no point in getting it in japanese unless you can read japanese. Storyline is the main part of this game and youll miss out on it too much if you get it in japanese.

OneWingedAngel45

The only reason to import if it's not coming to anywhere but Japan, so I'm pretty sure people would rather wait...unless they know japanese.

Rix

:)
Awards
Not gonna import from japan since I don't understand Japanese, but I'm gonna import it from NA when it's released there though.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Unless you like pissing your money away on a video game where you'll have little to no concept on the plot or what the hells going on then buy it. I mean Why am I gonna spend $40 twice on the same damn video game.

It seems like a good idea if you know how to read and understand Japanese but other wise no.

i'll download the japanese rom and emulate it. then buy the english version when its released in america.

Lvng

It's certainly got a hefty price tag at Play -Asia. $60 is quite a turn off, and it's $80 CDN for me...
But my limited Japaneae isn't nearly good enough to last through that. At least with FM+, it was English voices.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, I'm going to import it either from NA or JP. Haven't decided wich yet. So is Days gonna come at all to Europe? Or are we left out again...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I want to, but I don't want to spend so much extra to import, otherwise I definitely would, but I guess I'll wait until I can get it here.......though I am going to spoil some of it eventually xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back