• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Important notice regarding Starlight Keyblade in KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released an important notice regarding the Classic Kingdom Limited Keyblade Challenge that allows players to obtain a code to access the Starlight Keyblade in KINGDOM HEARTS III.

We have fixed an error located in the explanation of the CLASSIC KINGDOM & Keyblade Limited Challenge on the KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] 3rd Anniversary commemorative website.

Incorrect: Achieve certain score goals to obtain a limited Keyblade that can be used in KINGDOM HEARTS III when it releases next year!
Correct: Achieve certain score goals to obtain a Keyblade that can be used in KINGDOM HEARTS III when it releases next year!

It was previously stated that players would only be able obtain this exclusive Keyblade for Kingdom Hearts 3 by participating in this campaign in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross]. However, this is not the case. As a result, we have corrected this information.

*Note: This implies Starlight may be obtainable through other methods.

We will take the following measures to compensate those who have been inconvenienced by this matter. We will continue our efforts to prevent this from happening again so that you can continue to enjoy the game. We look forward to your continued interest in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross].

Those who have completed the tutorial for KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] by 15:00 JST on January 18, 2019 will receive 1 Moogle & Riku medal (sell this for 500 jewels). This will be distributed to your present box at 15:00 JST on January 18, 2019.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love having my time wasted because of false advertising :)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I love having my time wasted because of false advertising :)

Right? I enjoyed the games enough, but I definitely wouldn’t have suffered through so much Musical Farmer if I’d known.

drew0512

Awards
Can this game ever get something right? Seems like they have a serious problem with how they word things.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So in other words, you actually gain Starlight at some point in the game, but playing through Classic Kingdom just let's us obtain it right away.

False advertisement is fun.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Well, we do meet a Chirithy at some point...I was kind of wondering about that when we saw him/her in that trailer after we found out about Starlight. I'm more excited for everyone to seen the description for it in-game! I've seen it via the leak and we'll have something to talk about for sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They literally coerced us to play these mini-games thinking that Starlight would never be obtainable in-game and now they are like HERE TAKE 500 JEWELS FOR THE LIE. We had to suffer Musical Farmer?

I would have been happy obtaining Starlight wherever it appears in-game. I didn't need it to be an early item.

Thanks KHUX. Thanks for the bait-and-switch, like always 8D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"You don't need to be caught up with UX to understand KHIII."
"You need to play these minigames to obtain this limited Keyblade."

WHAT WILL YOU LIE ABOUT NEXT?!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
this thread:
tumblr_pljf3fI1o91ugvzu5o1_400.jpg

also musical farmer is good u guys just bad

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Honestly, as annoying as those games were I'd have played them anyway just for the early unlock.
I'm just dreading playing 20+ of those things in game to get trophies/journal entries completed.

GrumpyRoxy

Can't really say I'm surprised, but really disappointed. I guess we all love being tricked :')

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yeah I declined to reinstall Ux for this and never wasted a second on these games so there's a slight sense of vindication here. Ux is worthless and bad and should never be trusted. :)

I do like how it took them up until a week before the game releases to fix this wording. I'm certain they had no idea about the "mistake" any time sooner than this.

Ashton69

Awards
Lmao they did it on purpose so people download their shitty game. Fuck that stupid river game I fucking hated it. The burger time was kind of fun though.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Actually, remember guys, the Classic Kingdom games will be playable in KH3. I think that'll also be the requirement for Starlight in-game lol. It might just be the difference between playing the minigames early or playing them in-game. Hence, how early in game you get to use Starlight.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Can't say I'm surprised about this. Ux has been a mess ever since the rename to Union Cross at least in the international version.

Otherwise I agree with Xblade13 though that the most likely way to obtain this Keyblade in KH III is by too playing those Classic Kingdom Gameboy-esque mini games.

Back