• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Important notice regarding Starlight Keyblade in KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand the outrage, this doesn't seem like a lie to me.
If I'd paid money for it and then was told: "Actually, you can earn it in game for free." Then I would be mad.
But instead I wasted an hour or so at worst playing games I'd have played anyway, even if they had said it was unlocked in game.

Is it annoying? Kind of, but I'm not losing any sleep over it.
It's annoying because they mislead all of us into thinking this was the only way to get this Keyblade. They removed us having a choice about getting it early or not just so they could boost downloads for the apps and try to get people sucked into their microtransaction filled game.

The difficulty of getting the Keyblade or the awkwardness of playing the games aren't the issue here. The issue we are feeling is that we were mislead into downloading the application because they falsely advertised that this Keyblade would only be available through a limited timed event in their game.

So_Savage1000

I don't understand the outrage, this doesn't seem like a lie to me.
If I'd paid money for it and then was told: "Actually, you can earn it in game for free." Then I would be mad.
But instead I wasted an hour or so at worst playing games I'd have played anyway, even if they had said it was unlocked in game.

Is it annoying? Kind of, but I'm not losing any sleep over it.
I don't understand why people are so surprised that these "limited time" or "exclusive" items are really just ways of getting it earlier than others. It's all a marketing ploy to advertise two games in one being the mobile and console game. It's like when people pay 100 bucks for that Ultimate special edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to get 3 guns, a faster horse, and some fancy clothes you eventually can get later in the game anyway...for free.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Starlight Codes stop being issued through KHUx this April, so no. Rather it's saying there are other ways to get it.
Oof, better get to playing.

Back