• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Important Meal of the Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I know not all of us are morning people, but I often wonder how many of you take the time to actually eat breakfast? And if so, what do you eat or drink in the morning to get you moving for the day? Do you eat breakfast alone or with someone? Or do you skip breakfast? And if you do skip breakfast, how come? Discuss. xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
First of all, I don't think that breakfast is an "important meal". To be more precise: Any meal is as good or bad as you make it.
I personally love breakfast, but I prefer (and try) not having any. Because if I do, I feel like eating all day. The second I start putting food in my body, I'm constantly hungry the whole day long, so I try to have my first meal as late as possible.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I usually have breakfast right when I wake up. I have a system: I wake up, get a towel, pour myself some cereal and milk (sometimes with fruit) into a cup with a spoon in it, and take a shower while eating simultaneously. It saves me a ton of time in the morning, keeps me in the shower longer (I love showers), and annoys the shit out of my family when I leave my cups next to the shampoo xD I also like to listen to youtube in the shower, guess I'm a weird person!

tl;dr I eat breakfast alone in the shower :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I usually have breakfast right when I wake up. I have a system: I wake up, get a towel, pour myself some cereal and milk (sometimes with fruit) into a cup with a spoon in it, and take a shower while eating simultaneously. It saves me a ton of time in the morning, keeps me in the shower longer (I love showers), and annoys the shit out of my family when I leave my cups next to the shampoo xD I also like to listen to youtube in the shower, guess I'm a weird person!

tl;dr I eat breakfast alone in the shower :D

Uhm...don't you get water in the bowl tho? Lmao that sounds so disgusting I'm sorry, nothing worse than cereal with water xD

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I love breakfast. How and when I eat breakfast totally depends on my schedule, as most school mornings I only have time to put together a smoothie and drink it as I walk out the door. At least it's a somewhat healthy option.

When I have the time, though, nothing beats eggs and bacon. Omelettes are my egg of choice, but scrambled and friend are both great as well. I don't eat them as often, but shoutout to pancakes, waffles, and french toast.

Hash browns are a must.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's why I put my cereal into a cup instead of a bowl, the water can't get into the cup since the walls are so much higher :)

That...sounds super weird still. xD But interesting.

When I do eat breakfast it's usually either rolls with confiture or cheese on it.
On free days, I like making menemen, which is turkish breakfast consisting of fried tomatoes and peperoni with an egg on top. :3

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I usually try to make some time that I am able to eat breakfast. For years I have eaten the same thing: two slices of toasted white bread, one cold cup cocoa, and after that a cup of coffee and 2 - 3 cookies. If I am feeling radical I might eat 3 slices of toast bread, or brown bread.

I usually eat either alone or with my family. During the weekends I usually wake up before my sisters and my parents have usually woken even earlier so I eat alone. It's nice to read new's paper at you'r own pace while drinking coffee during quiet weekend mornings.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm as far from a morning person as one can get, and eat breakfast veeery rarely. It has to be at least 2-3 hours since I woke up. Just can't eat anything before that, even the thought of food makes me feel sick in the morning. I've always been like that and it's never really been a problem, since when I rarely do eat breakfast, I feel just as hungry around lunch time as I do without breakfast. So ehhh. It's pretty useless to me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
When I go to college, I get up at 4am, wash my teeth, bathe, feed my dog, prepare breakfast and eat it.

When I don't have to go to college, I get up, fasten, work-out, wash the dishes, take a bath, and either make breakfast, or reheat whatever leftovers I have cravings for.

My personal morale? The most important food of the day is the first one xD Be it breakfast, brunch, or lunch, just eat your daily dosage of fatties, protein, vegetables, carbs, fruits and sugar.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That...sounds super weird still. xD But interesting.

When I do eat breakfast it's usually either rolls with confiture or cheese on it.
On free days, I like making menemen, which is turkish breakfast consisting of fried tomatoes and peperoni with an egg on top. :3

You always have the most interesting meals, void. That sounds absolutely delicious.

When I go to college, I get up at 4am, wash my teeth, bathe, feed my dog, prepare breakfast and eat it.

When I don't have to go to college, I get up, fasten, work-out, wash the dishes, take a bath, and either make breakfast, or reheat whatever leftovers I have cravings for.

My personal morale? The most important food of the day is the first one xD Be it breakfast, brunch, or lunch, just eat your daily dosage of fatties, protein, vegetables, carbs, fruits and sugar.

4:00?! How do you do it? I can hardly get myself up at 6:30 for my 8:00 classes usually!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You always have the most interesting meals, void. That sounds absolutely delicious.

4:00?! How do you do it? I can hardly get myself up at 6:30 for my 8:00 classes usually!

I honestly don't know. Maybe it's a mental attitude, or my body can stand a minimum of sleeping four hours (I sometimes go to sleep at 12am).

As to what I eat: when I go to college, it's something easy and simple: carbs, egg, ham and cheese with a cup of coffee.

When not going to college: something a tad more complicated like omelette.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I rarely get to eat breakfast because I never have enough time to actually eat after I get dressed for school and other stuff. But when I do, I typically eat:

-2-3 Eggo Waffles
-Some Honey Nut Cheerios or whatever cereal I find in the closet

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I typically don't eat breakfast because, I'm never hungry in the morning. I'll get up at 10 a.m. and only feel hungry by lunch time. But I'll drink a cup of orange juice because it wakes me up, and I'm always thirsty in the morning.

When I do make time to eat breakfast, it's usually a scrambled egg inside of a english muffin with a slice of american cheese on it. Including a cup of coffee or orange juice.

But if I'm in a rush and need to be somewhere, I'll eat a bowl of oatmeal. (The brown sugar kind.) And I typically eat two packages of it and use hot water for my oatmeal. xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Thank you. xD I kinda like making food a lot...

Heh, welcome to lyfe. xD
Although personally, the earlier I gotta get up, the fewer I eat. Cause like I said, the earlier I start the more I eat throughout the game, and when I get up at 4:30 for early shift but don't go to bed before 11pm, it's kinda hard not to have like six meals. xD

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Thank you. xD I kinda like making food a lot...

Heh, welcome to lyfe. xD
Although personally, the earlier I gotta get up, the fewer I eat. Cause like I said, the earlier I start the more I eat throughout the game, and when I get up at 4:30 for early shift but don't go to bed before 11pm, it's kinda hard not to have like six meals. xD

In my case, the less I sleep, the more carb cravings I get. Like, literally. I can see some good-looking chocolates, but if I have carb cravings, carbs are all I'm focused on xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
In my case, the less I sleep, the more carb cravings I get. Like, literally. I can see some good-looking chocolates, but if I have carb cravings, carbs are all I'm focused on xD

Really? Interesting. I'll try to pay some attention to my eatung pattern depending on how much I sleep!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Really? Interesting. I'll try to pay some attention to my eatung pattern depending on how much I sleep!

Yep! There's a direct correlation between eating and sleeping habits. Obviously, the biggest correlation is mental attitude, haha. And remember that carbs turn into energy. Meaning that if I'm craving carbs, I don't feel very energized xD Which is usually the case: I feel energized when I eat carb.

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org
lol, the guy who eats cereals in bowls in cups in the shower made me roll on the floor laughing. That shit is insane homie! All to save a few minutes??? lol. I gotta give respect for that, but man, come on, haha.

Me? Prior to being vegan, I had a breakfast that consisted of 1-2 pieces of plain bread with a piece of cheese on it with 2 eggs cooked on top. This is a pretty awesome breakfast, got me going and was really easy to make.

Going vegan, I ususally would go with bagels + fruit for a couple of years.

Recently, I found a frozen burrito with tofu, hashbrowns, veggies in it that is the BIZNESS. I eat that with a banana and I am good to go.

Excellent choice of topic, 5/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back