• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Important Meal of the Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
lol, the guy who eats cereals in bowls in cups in the shower made me roll on the floor laughing. That shit is insane homie! All to save a few minutes??? lol. I gotta give respect for that, but man, come on, haha.

Me? Prior to being vegan, I had a breakfast that consisted of 1-2 pieces of plain bread with a piece of cheese on it with 2 eggs cooked on top. This is a pretty awesome breakfast, got me going and was really easy to make.

Going vegan, I ususally would go with bagels + fruit for a couple of years.

Recently, I found a frozen burrito with tofu, hashbrowns, veggies in it that is the BIZNESS. I eat that with a banana and I am good to go.

Excellent choice of topic, 5/5.

When I was on a diet, I would make soy shakes with milk, fruits, vegetables or both, haha. Does that count as a vegan? xD
---

Edit:

Also, my first meal of the day will NEVER be a soup. xD Those things get me hungry fast

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
all i eat for is cheerios and a yogurt. not even trying to diet but i've been losing weight fast, firsr thing i do is eat to start my metabolism then i exercise before showering and everything else

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
lol, the guy who eats cereals in bowls in cups in the shower made me roll on the floor laughing. That shit is insane homie! All to save a few minutes??? lol. I gotta give respect for that, but man, come on, haha.

Eh, ten minutes sitting at the table is a lot of time when you have to go to college and have a problem with waking up early! Haha I've always done it, I'm surprised no one else I know does it!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I rarely eat anywhere but the table in general. Breakfast is the only meal that isn't a social time for me, my family, or whomever else I'm with. When I fix a smoothie for breakfast, I'll take it with me as I get dressed and cram in some last minute studying, but otherwise I eat all my meals at the table.

I find it nice to just sit at the table and wake up with a tasty, healthy plate of food when there's time.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Breakfast the most important meal?
83838a1898dcf438bfa2fdc0d8789d49_toronto-postmatch-discussion-page-13-nycfc-forums-pippin-second-breakfast-meme_306-306.jpeg

Seriously though I eat two types of breakfast. Usually I just eat a piece of fruit, typically an apple, and that's it. However when it's prepared for me, because I'm lazy or don't have the time, I enjoy country ham and biscuits, scrambled eggs, either toast or waffles with a glass of hot tea. I could eat it every morning, but I don't feel like I'm dying if I just eat fruit. Guess because I'm constantly working and I don't think about food until 12.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
When I have lots of time to spare in the morning, I usually like to have something a bit fancier for my breakfast. My favorite to-go thing to eat is a sausage egg & cheese sandwich on an everything bagel, but usually at my breakfast table I'll have orange juice, coffee, eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles, french toast on raisin bread that I hand-make (it's delicious), and recently we've gotten into making paninis in the morning if we have time, with ham and cheese :)

I rarely eat anywhere but the table in general. Breakfast is the only meal that isn't a social time for me, my family, or whomever else I'm with. When I fix a smoothie for breakfast, I'll take it with me as I get dressed and cram in some last minute studying, but otherwise I eat all my meals at the table.

I find it nice to just sit at the table and wake up with a tasty, healthy plate of food when there's time.

Yeah, I unfortunately don't have that time due to my early classes :(

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I rarely eat breakfast; usually I'm running out the door putting a shirt on with a cup of coffee in hand.
BUT...

I Frickn love breakfast burritos. on weekends I experiment all the time. different hot sauces. Scrambled vs runny eggs. Which deli meats with which cheeses. All the veggies, that extra crunch.

I'm so hungry...

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I rarely eat breakfast; usually I'm running out the door putting a shirt on with a cup of coffee in hand.
BUT...

I Frickn love breakfast burritos. on weekends I experiment all the time. different hot sauces. Scrambled vs runny eggs. Which deli meats with which cheeses. All the veggies, that extra crunch.

I'm so hungry...

This is coming from someone that hasn't had one of these themselves, but have you ever had the taco bell breakfast burritos?

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is coming from someone that hasn't had one of these themselves, but have you ever had the taco bell breakfast burritos?

No, there isn't a taco bell really in my area. Have you heard good things? Because I'm always down for a food road trip, lol. I've had Chick fila and mcdonald's breakfast Burritos. meh.
Wawa breakfast burritos are my favorite fast food burritos so far.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
No, there isn't a taco bell really in my area. Have you heard good things? Because I'm always down for a food road trip, lol. I've had Chick fila and mcdonald's breakfast Burritos. meh.
Wawa breakfast burritos are my favorite fast food burritos so far.

I haven't heard much at all, just that their AM crunchwrap apparently wasn't awful, if it's even still around. A taco bell breakfast menu always creeped me out, I usually will just go to Dunkin Donuts and get a sausage egg & cheese on a croissant if I want something for breakfast haha

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I haven't heard much at all, just that their AM crunchwrap apparently wasn't awful, if it's even still around. A taco bell breakfast menu always creeped me out, I usually will just go to Dunkin Donuts and get a sausage egg & cheese on a croissant if I want something for breakfast haha

Lol, I was just talking to someone about the DD croissant sandwich! But, I am more of a bacon man myself. and a medium coffee. Seriously, when there's time for breakfast, it's amazing.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Lol, I was just talking to someone about the DD croissant sandwich! But, I am more of a bacon man myself. and a medium coffee. Seriously, when there's time for breakfast, it's amazing.

I agree there, there's nothing better than having a sausage egg & cheese when you wake up in the morning. Mmm. Bacon's good too, it's just not my go-to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back