• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Important? *May contain minor plot details*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDENLINx

So I got Days a few days ago, and I found something yesterday when I was out on a mission and was wondering whether it was something that is important or completly irrelevant. I don't want to know the details if it is important, just a simple answer, and maybe a discussion as to what it could be if it is not explained. THIS MAY GIVE AWAY MINOR PLOT DETAILS SO BEWARE!

K so it's the mission early in the game where i'm out looking for Xion. While i'm going through the tunnels (of twilight town) I find something written on the wall, it reads 'It's here..It's coming..Don't turn around' (or something close to that) So, interested, I turn around and look. Nothing. I was thinking it would have something to do with the mission Xion was on, but I guessed it didn't considering Xion didn't even find the heartless she was looking for. So is it explained? Or is it just something I should just forget about?

S

Shadow Soldier

Uh,,,, as far as I'm concerned, in the game, forget about it. I'm pretty sure it has no relevance to anything.

S

Shadow Soldier

I don't even know what sign you're talking about. What tunnel is it in?

A

Audo

I saw that too. At first I thought it was just a reference to the Heartless itself, but, it never is expanded on. (At least not to where i have played to)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It is a reference to a heartless I believe that you have to fight in that same exact mission, if I'm not mistaken.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I thought it referred to the heartless Xion was fighting. Xion was gone for a while, so her heartless battle could have started in the tunnels, which would explain why she wrote that message.

UnstoppableSound

So I got Days a few days ago, and I found something yesterday when I was out on a mission and was wondering whether it was something that is important or completly irrelevant. I don't want to know the details if it is important, just a simple answer, and maybe a discussion as to what it could be if it is not explained. THIS MAY GIVE AWAY MINOR PLOT DETAILS SO BEWARE!

K so it's the mission early in the game where i'm out looking for Xion. While i'm going through the tunnels (of twilight town) I find something written on the wall, it reads 'It's here..It's coming..Don't turn around' (or something close to that) So, interested, I turn around and look. Nothing. I was thinking it would have something to do with the mission Xion was on, but I guessed it didn't considering Xion didn't even find the heartless she was looking for. So is it explained? Or is it just something I should just forget about?

That's just like Pence or something writing on the walls to scare you....
I can't believe you took that so seriously....

xDENLINx

Is it hinting to the Stealth Sneak or whatever that lizard thing is called?

That's what I thought but when we did find Xion I got the impresion she hadn't even found the heartless cause it was camoflauged (excuse spelling)

That's just like Pence or something writing on the walls to scare you....
I can't believe you took that so seriously....

It's not like they say it was Pence or anything so how could you know for sure?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think it's about the Lurk Lizard that KO'd Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back