• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMPORTANT: KHInsider Site Staff Hiring News Team! (Due Date: September 5th!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That is why you DON'T apply if you feel you can't find news. First post says "serious applicants only"

It's not like we're gonna find news like everyday.

But I still look from time to time despite the news drought

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ I believe she was implying that not having a source or not knowing how to gather information overall basically ruins any chances of being a part of the staff.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ I believe she was implying that not having a source or not knowing how to gather information overall basically ruins any chances of being a part of the staff.

I like to consider myself as quite serious but I barely have any sources.
I thought that the training and help from other staff would help us learn.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Good point there, forgot about that tid bit of information.. er, maybe it was the lack of competence? Or history between said person and the rest of the forums. Iunno, either way everyone deserves at least one chance.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
We just want to know if you guys have other sources besides the usual places that'd help you break the story. Bonus points if you do.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I dunno. Could anyone clear this up?
EDIT: Nvm :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh well that's no grave sin, it's pretty much what most site staff are thinking (or lacking to) when they sign up after all

"OH BOY A COLORED NAME"
"i have to work? hahahaha"
"welp now that that's over with time to take a 3 month vacation. what is responsibility"

but no see chihuahuaman was trying to apply for a position we're not even offering. Being on the news team is not synonymous with being a moderator.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
yeah i just overlooked that because i thought that was what he meant. 'staff' and 'mod' seem to be synonymous to a lot of people lol

Good point there, forgot about that tid bit of information.. er, maybe it was the lack of competence? Or history between said person and the rest of the forums. Iunno, either way everyone deserves at least one chance.

where the heck have you been?!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Silly question, but is this the format you want the application in?

Yes, that is the form. The last question is there if you don't really like being confined by the questions given and have something more you want to say.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You still have two hours to turn in your application! After that this thread will be closed!

Tony and myself have already begun sifting through them. I just wanted to thank everyone that put their name into the pool hat. It's always great seeing such enthusiasm and interest in contributing to KHI even during these slow months. It's this type of involvement that's the reason we've been able to keep going all these years while other communities continue to drop like flies!

If we are interested in getting you on board, you should hear from us in some form sometime this week, if you don't, don't fret. We don't hate you. All these applications have been a joy to read and we found positive qualities in each individual. Unfortunately we are only looking for a certain amount of people so please don't try to get in touch with us about why or why not you were selected, we probably will not respond to such inquiries!

Once again thanks so much, your passion for the series and love for KHInsider are the reason I personally keep doing this (and believe me, at my age and level of work experience, I have better shit to do). And to our future new staff (who I don't know yet!) welcome to the team.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Such a happy guy you are Jeels <3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh and good luck to everyone as well :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards