• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMPORTANT: KHInsider Site Staff Hiring News Team! (Due Date: September 5th!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Damn. A hell of a lot of people must be requesting. Shouldn't there be multiple Moderadors reading requests so it's easier?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I'm fairly sure the screening process isn't just run by jeels. Rest assured.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm fairly sure the screening process isn't just run by jeels. Rest assured.

Oh. Alright. Just making sure that he isn't being flooded with messages, unable to read them all.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Have fun kids, I'm sitting this one out. You better bring me some good TGS stuff

B)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh wait, I just realized something, if I become a news mod, I won't be able to get any news. I'm just gonna be useless.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
dc2d774a-f9fa-40ad-b184-38fece089282.jpg

I'm going to stay out of this thread from now on. If you have any messages concerning my fail on this thread, just send me a PM.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Chihuahuaman was considering applying for news staff but he "just realized' he doesn't know how or where to look for news and didn't really think about the news aspect of the job when the job is to look for news and report on it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh well that's no grave sin, it's pretty much what most site staff are thinking (or lacking to) when they sign up after all

"OH BOY A COLORED NAME"
"i have to work? hahahaha"
"welp now that that's over with time to take a 3 month vacation. what is responsibility"

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well to be honest the training part could be interpreted as being taught where and how to look for news.

Still a big mistake, though less so I think.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
regardless, i'm pretty sure you'd get at least some idea of where to go from your colleagues when you first try searching for news. so don't worry too much :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back