• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Important information regarding the English version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Re: Important information regarding the English version of Kingdom Hearts Union X

Hey, I also play on my old iPad 1 and still using iOS 7 as well. Have been a bit worried whether I will need to up the OS. Not sure. Come April, I guess we'll know. LOL.

Let's hope! I used to use a tablet for the game too, we can only cross our fingers and wait and see.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: Important information regarding the English version of Kingdom Hearts Union X

Oh so that video is the new opening? Sweet! They're playing my most favorite song. 8_8 So mystical and nostalgic!! Aw, I wish I could've gone to get that artwork and stuffs... oh wells. I'm used to missing out on events. :3 Theatre mode? Yay, I was hoping they'd do that. :3

Also, can anyone confirm if the jewels are included in the medal itself? Lol. I thought the jewels weren't part of the story and only players could see them. XD

Chickenme

I hope that with this new update they change the icon of the game for one where Mickey isn't in it, I don't hate him, but he's not really a big part of the game, and awhile ago I saw a really cool icon with Ephemera and Skull, sooo, that'd be nice~

sephydark

Awards

I hope that with this new update they change the icon of the game for one where Mickey isn't in it, I don't hate him, but he's not really a big part of the game, and awhile ago I saw a really cool icon with Ephemera and Skull, sooo, that'd be nice~

For us players that would be nice, but I bet they aren't going to do it. Mickey is super recognizable even for people who don't know anything about Kingdom Hearts, and I bet they're trying to get that audience too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back