• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Important advice for 0.2 players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
6d1.jpg

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It's not that hard though? 2FM crit is a lit harder and DDD has difficulty spikes that are just plain silly

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's not that hard though? 2FM crit is a lit harder and DDD has difficulty spikes that are just plain silly
0.2 is more about understanding the enemy and utilizing all of your abilities, and IIFM was hard but not that hard. You really didn't have to make use of shit in that kh2.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Pfft, you all can argue about difficulty if you want, but NO KH game will EVER top V-Cast's difficulty.

/thread

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I'm kinda confused as to what went wrong here. Seems like a harmless topic to me.

Muke

whatever
Awards
How is it childish and provoking? Is he not allowed to say thr game is hard?
No, it's not about that. This is a clear response to some users who said that the endboss was random and artificially difficult/not good designed in some threads. He didn't agree at all and was pretty defensive, so it is obvious that this is simply a childish response.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter.
"Andere Länder, andere Sitten" and "Aufschub bringt Gefahr".

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
No, it's not about that. This is a clear response to some users who said that the endboss was random and artificially difficult/not good designed in some threads. He didn't agree at all and was pretty defensive, so it is obvious that this is simply a childish response.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter.
"Andere Länder, andere Sitten" and "Aufschub bringt Gefahr".

Well I kinda agree with him... I beat the final boss after 3 tries on Proud. It didn't seem that hard.

On the other hand the secret boss, which everyone loves, wrecked me and I barely did any damage to it but videos have proven that you can ace both without even getting hit.

So I suppose I should "git gud". That's not to say that the combat is perfect or that there shouldn't be adjustments obviously.

To me for example both the cartwheel and guard moves seemed problematic. The first didn't have enough invincibility frames and the second had a longer "cooldown" than it should have had IMO. Both of those have been seemingly fixed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Telling players to "gid gud" is one of the oldest things in the book, and is often used as a joke these days which Chuman is doing. I really can't see how someone could be personally offended by this.

Y'all can have your disagreements about if the game is broken or not but this is forum insanity, and Chuman was just making a harmless joke.

Chillax, my dudes.

Pandymint

Awards
At least some people can take jokes.

Others should probably watch their salt intake. Too much can kill you, man.

Seriously, it was just a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back