• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMPORTANT: Addressing Khi's Swear Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Attention all members of Kingdom Hearts Insider. There has been a battle in the past to remove the diddly censor on this website. Just recently, one of our great moderators, Mite, erroneously suggested that we add swear words to thread titles.

Instead of committing such a misstep, today I present to you beautiful forum members a solution: one that will not only change the face of this website, but the entire Kingdom Hearts community for years to come.

I have all of the information here, in this petition. Hopefully with enough signatures, we, as a beautiful, budding community, can make the Kingdom Hearts community one envied by not only video game fandoms, but all media fandoms worldwide. Together, we can make a change.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I welcome progress. I am ready for the change. For a brighter future.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
ya know, i made that thread as a joke because there was a call in the Flash thread to have its title changed to something with a swear word in it. It fit in fine with the show but I kept pushing back against the change in the thread as an "back in my day" old man kind of way.

I forgot there have been issues with this topic of swearing and such in the past, and for that i apologize for not making the context of that joke thread more apparent. Therefore i'll just close it.

So no, I was not really going to entertain the idea of changing the current system regarding swear words and such.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Geese have strong affections for others in their group. If a goose gets sick or is wounded, a couple of other geese may drop out of formation to help and protect him. They will try to stay with the disabled goose until he dies or is able to fly again. They will then either fly together or join another formation to catch up with their group.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this thread is bitchin’

(also the bee’s knees)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
ya know, i made that thread as a joke because there was a call in the Flash thread to have its title changed to something with a swear word in it. It fit in fine with the show but I kept pushing back against the change in the thread as an "back in my day" old man kind of way.

I forgot there have been issues with this topic of swearing and such in the past, and for that i apologize for not making the context of that joke thread more apparent. Therefore i'll just close it.

So no, I was not really going to entertain the idea of changing the current system regarding swear words and such.

No Mite I knew it was a joke that’s what this is all about. Don’t Bees? hate me.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
No Mite I knew it was a joke that’s what this is all about. Don’t Bees? hate me.
and thus i truly have become an old man who can't understand the humor of the young

i'll just go to my rocker now

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I don't see why this is necessary. I don't always swear..

But when I do it's always around young, impressionable children that look up at me as their role model.

..huh.. wait a minute..

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
[video=youtube;tmxfZGkfByE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxfZGkfByE&fmt=18[/video]

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I don't swear much on the forums. The only problem is that where I post the most is in the RPing section, and several of my characters apply either a precision F-strike or they pack an atomic F-bomb... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back