• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMO possible storyline for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
well it's basically implied in BBS, i doubt 3Ds wil introduce something new

No, there's not much room to show some thing new, so to speak. 3D will probably involve data but that's all we really have to work with right now, which is why I keep saying it's too early for such theoris since they keep comming back to the same thing/s.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Nomura said the story would be unexpected by KH fans, but I hope he totally revamps the gameplay, and not do what he did with Re:coded, even though I like what they did to that anyway lol

Ruran

Awards
Nomura said the story would be unexpected by KH fans, but I hope he totally revamps the gameplay, and not do what he did with Re:coded, even though I like what they did to that anyway lol

Mind fuq yeeeeeessssshhhhhhh!!!!!
I heard BbS game play was pretty good so maybe they'll work from there.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Mind fuq yeeeeeessssshhhhhhh!!!!!
I heard BbS game play was pretty good so maybe they'll work from there.
i really hate it when it does that. i know most of you guys like it, but really the story shouldn't really be mind-bending

Ruran

Awards
i really hate it when it does that. i know most of you guys like it, but really the story shouldn't really be mind-bending

I think it depends by how much. If KH starts doing Evangelion-esque things then every ones minds would plain snap just from the attempt. I'm just hoping for good plot-twists.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think it depends by how much. If KH starts doing Evangelion-esque things then every ones minds would plain snap just from the attempt. I'm just hoping for good plot-twists.
plot twist isn't really mind-bending. probably int he moment, but afterwards you realize that the answer was quite easy to get to, it's just the fans that make it more difficult to understand.

i bet people still argue what namine is.

Ruran

Awards
plot twist isn't really mind-bending. probably int he moment, but afterwards you realize that the answer was quite easy to get to, it's just the fans that make it more difficult to understand.

i bet people still argue what namine is.

A plot-twist can be pretty mind bending, it depends on what the truth is and how the writer wants to deliver it.

Huh? When did Namine get into this?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, I know I'm curious as to what she really is. Not like that's ever been established point blank.

just accept she is the alter ego of kairi connected to sora's body and soul (ansems theory) seeing as how thats the only in-game explanation and nomura seemed like it wasn't that big a deal to re-explain.
A plot-twist can be pretty mind bending, it depends on what the truth is and how the writer wants to deliver it.
Huh? When did Namine get into this?
i used namine as an example. but really, there ae some things int he story that just complicates to a point where you're still questioning how it works

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I wonder if they are going to show a 3D or 2D trailer. If it is 3D prepare for that double imagery in the trailers

Ruran

Awards
just accept she is the alter ego of kairi connected to sora's body and soul (ansems theory) seeing as how thats the only in-game explanation and nomura seemed like it wasn't that big a deal to re-explain.
i used namine as an example. but really, there ae some things int he story that just complicates to a point where you're still questioning how it works

Oh, I see.
Well Nomura said that he doesn't like handing out all the answer so some stuff is ment to be questioned with our own conclusions. Some stuff will be answered and some stuff will have no right answer.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Oh, I see.
Well Nomura said that he doesn't like handing out all the answer so some stuff is ment to be questioned with our own conclusions. Some stuff will be answered and some stuff will have no right answer.
there are some, but the way the story goes, it's like nomura is trying to explain how the universe of KH works, but when it comes to a certain situation, he'll leave it amystery, and sometimes its good once in a while, but not always,

Ruran

Awards
there are some, but the way the story goes, it's like nomura is trying to explain how the universe of KH works, but when it comes to a certain situation, he'll leave it amystery, and sometimes its good once in a while, but not always,

Yeah, get what you're saying. Explaing the univeres isn't bad per say, there should just be a better balance between explaining things and keeping things vague. Like with the Keybalde War.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i wish it was a side boss before meeting MX, unfortunately alot of the first SE has been retconned. though keyblade war isn't that vague, just stuff that happened presently in the story is what makes it difficult to understand.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I hope we get a complicated storyline this time, but it's not like KH isn't already confusing enough. If you haven't spoiled yourself, that is.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
In all honesty, I think it'd be better if we didn't know all that much. The more we know, the material we have with which we tend to start theorizing. From there, the theories start off as fanfics at best, but then they evolve and gain a sense of coherency and plausibility. Then, they continue to grow until eventually, we start nailing a lot of things and spoil the shock value when the game comes around. I'd rather be left in the dark this time around.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back