• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

imagine switching out sora with another party member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

Would be fun, but not going to happen except maybe we might get to play as BHK (likely) and/or Mickey (not as likely).

crowmaster

i hate to say this, but sora is the main character, so you can't take him off the party.
damn i wish that there really is a 2nd disk with BHK's story. i hope i can double-wield the keyblades. and i wish even more that i can double-wield Ultima Weapon and the strongest after that (don't remember wich)

Mrs.Riku

I heard that there will be two s for KH2 and one is for Sora's story and the other one is for BHK's story.And also heard that you can only swith to BHK at sertin times.But thats just a rumor but I think its true but Im not sure.

Doushitemo

It would be really cool if you could switch party members during battle, like in FFX. The battle menu could have an extra option: "switch"

DragonRider1234

its not gonna happen and y would u do that. sora is like the best character (next 2 BHK). and i doubt that there will be 2 disks, 1=sora 1=BHK. it was already discussed Mrs. Riku. it would b 2 confusing

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I rather not play as two characters..its dumb and a waste of time...Sora is the main guy and ppl just want two keyblades cuase they dont want to be destroyed by the heartless..I can kill any heartless just with one..two is like a handicap

Cendo19

Maybe they should make it multidisc, disc one for Sora, disc two for Donald etc. Actually it would be even cooler if you take characters to other worlds, example, Tarzan to Halloween Town, or Peter Pan to Wonderland. The characters are never seperated (House of Mouse).

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Seeing that most of you are n00bs and haven't really been reading around the website:

1. That two-disc theory was shot down a long time ago. It's two discs because the game is longer.
2. Why would changing a character make a game cool? There is no point if it is the main character's story. That's a waste of time. Why take the attention off of the main character? I think Nomura is smarter than that.
3. Where did you get the idea that BHK is better than Sora?! You no nothing about him. But I guess that is just opinion.

Try and give your ideas more thought before posting it publicly.

D

Dark Heart

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! even though he isn't a party member, i'd wanna be Sephiroth! Just think of all the abilities u could use! Cloud would be good too!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
*sigh, if only the other party members were good for something else besides meat shields...no, that wouldn't be cool if u could switch sora out cuz everyone else sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back