• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Imaginative questions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Think about "Those Teenage Years of Rebellion Against 'The Man'," and put it into a smaller context. Yupp, it's a person rebelling against the very idea of following a simple direction, and trying, unsuccessfully, to replace it with a conflicting vision of their own immediate making.

That actually made sense...kinda.

one day I thought, if there was somehow a new world order would you rebel or would you accept the order? (I've come to see not many people are fond of governments...let alone an idea of a world wide central one)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
That actually made sense...kinda.

one day I thought, if there was somehow a new world order would you rebel or would you accept the order? (I've come to see not many people are fond of governments...let alone an idea of a world wide central one)

Watch V for Vendetta. Problem solved.

O

Oberon

why at Seaworld do they not have a display of fishsticks? it's a sea food, i'd like to see it.

i didn't think of the question, but idgaf

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How would a world without music be?

When you say music, you mean what we listen to, or vibrations? Music is created by sound, which is created by vibrations in the air or objects. Without a lack of vibration, then there would always be some form of music even if it isn't how we know it.

A lack of vibration in all things, the universe would cease to exist.

And less of a weird answer: life would be boring and rhythmless.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What if Christianity never existed?
There would have been no Dark Ages, though it's possible another religion could have become similarly tyrannical in such an era.
We'd be closer to many things we still see as science-fiction, that's for sure.
It was known 2500 years ago that the Earth orbited around the sun. Two and a half millennia. Thanks much to religious anthrocentricity, this wasn't even mildly-accepted fact until a few centuries ago.
I think if the Library of Alexandria wasn't lost, and Christianity hadn't existed, at least in the west, we'd be much, much further advanced.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How came intelligent life (or aliens) haven't shown there face publicly to the masses? i mean is it that bad that the government needs to the information of their existence from us
Probably because they make the effort to come to this planet, and then find it's population is for the most part gullible, ignorant, violent, greatly non-empathetic, and then lose all interest in establishing contact with such a species, since fast-tracking them into space at this stage would be bad for most other species. Maybe if they left humanity alone long enough to develop good interstellar/FTL travel, they will have gotten over all these negative features they currently have.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
There would have been no Dark Ages, though it's possible another religion could have become similarly tyrannical in such an era.
We'd be closer to many things we still see as science-fiction, that's for sure.
It was known 2500 years ago that the Earth orbited around the sun. Two and a half millennia. Thanks much to religious anthrocentricity, this wasn't even mildly-accepted fact until a few centuries ago.
I think if the Library of Alexandria wasn't lost, and Christianity hadn't existed, at least in the west, we'd be much, much further advanced.

What if there was no religion at all?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
★;5392950 said:
What if Islamic Spain sent its explorers to the New World?
Things would, on the whole, probably be better off than they are now, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back