• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Imaginative questions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I guess that's the best title I could think of for it.

Have you ever had one of those questions you have thought to yourself but never asked out loud for some reason or another?
Whether it's because it just seems plain unimportant or you feel like it's something someone would ask while they are doped up on some sort of tranquilizer.

I seem to get them a lot, and instead of just letting them slip out of my mind, why not share them for a laugh?
Maybe you can even share your curiosity with others.

I thought of this one earlier;
What would happen if 100% of the sun rays were reflected back at it?
Not talking in terms of life on earth or anything, just about the sun.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If there's an alphabet is there such a thing as a betabet?

Decision

Banned
If we never invented like guns or anything, would we still be a fightin' with da rakes and pitch forceks LOLOLOL XD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What if Decision had a brain and could actually spell?

If we are looking out at the stars and see their past, then if we were somewhere on a planet that might circle that star, then can they see our future? (my thoughts as a child)

Since a fly's lifespan is about a day, do hours feel like years to them?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

What if decision wasn't scared of black people taking over his town? You probably wouldn't have Ellen in your signature dancing. And I probably would not have started the platinum army either.

so many different things that couldn't have happened!!

Decision

Banned
What if decision wasn't scared of black people taking over his town? You probably wouldn't have Ellen in your signature dancing. And I probably would not have started the platinum army either.

Haha I am so not afraid of the african americans, only a few of them pose any threat to me pshh. I am very strong and a 2nd degree black belt in the martial arts that I practice[yong moo do]. I have been in a lot of fights, some of them were with african americans...haven't lost one yet. So I am not afraid of african americans personally, I am worried that perhaps the people in my town will react violently to the newcoming african americans.

Haha what? I've had a fair few spelling bee victories in my time. I may make spelling mistakes a couple times, sure, but that's because I type so fast that I end up forgetting that I'm actually human and make legitimate mistakes sometimes. Forgive me. To error is human.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, I just kid. Me and Hamster Lord aren't letting you off for your first thread.

And if your town reacts violently to something like that, then you don't need to live there anymore. And if you are included in those who get violent, then you deserve to be there. As long as your town doesn't make a fuss, there won't be one.

Hmmm...

What would happen to all of math if our counting system used 12 as the last number instead of 9?

Decision

Banned
Lol, I just kid. Me and Hamster Lord aren't letting you off for your first thread.

And if your town reacts violently to something like that, then you don't need to live there anymore. And if you are included in those who get violent, then you deserve to be there. As long as your town doesn't make a fuss, there won't be one.

Well, I'm kind of stuck in my town until I turn 19 (yeah 18 is the legal age but my parents want me to stay for personal reasons which I will reveal to you in another time and place), so as much as I want to leave, I can't.

Question: What if our dreams are actually real, but we only experience them when we sleep because of certain "doors" that open when one is asleep?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah Decision, even like ten years later, were not going to forget that thread. And that would probably make life more confusing if our counting system ended in 12, Lycoris.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What would happen to all of math if our counting system used 12 as the last number instead of 9?
Moving from a base-10 to a base-13 system? If our mathematics was originally in base-13, much would remain the same, though some formulas and constants would have seemingly different values. It wouldn't be too huge, because numbers in nature aren't shaped around a base-10 system.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Moving from a base-10 to a base-13 system? If our mathematics was originally in base-13, much would remain the same, though some formulas and constants would have seemingly different values. It wouldn't be too huge, because numbers in nature aren't shaped around a base-10 system.

Ah, thank you for explaining that. :D

Decision

Banned
This had the potential to be such a cool thread, and it only took you three hours to ruin it.

LMFAO SAM. I just realized, you should have put a question mark at the end of that, because then it would have been an imaginative question. So if your post said that "It only took you three hours to ruin it?" It would have been a question that was imaginative because it woulda been like "Haha how is this already ruined?" Sorry, it's instances like that that make me crack up. Thanks Sam.

Question: What if ghosts were real?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
If it's Monday night in Chicago and it's Tuesday afternoon in Tokyo, does that mean japanese are from the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back