• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Image of Daybreak Town in KHUX Back Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Looking at daybreak town i hope they're lenient on invisible walls.I want to jump into the water and swim to the lighthouse,maybe stand on dem rocks too cuz why the hell not.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Looking at daybreak town i hope they're lenient on invisible walls.I want to jump into the water and swim to the lighthouse,maybe stand on dem rocks too cuz why the hell not.

Especially that garden. I wanna hop on those star shaped bushes~ ♥.♥

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
After rewatching chi's intro when I downloaded Unchained, Kairi's grandma said that when the children restored the world, it was the one they were living in. Could she be referring to Radiant Garden? If so, then is RG a restored form of Daybreak Town? Points in favor is that there are some similarities between both worlds. But honestly, worlds themed around light could only have a limited amount of uniqueness, meaning it's obvious that both DT and RG are similar: they have the same theme around them.

Points against this thought is that perhaps the inhabitants of RG don't know the existence of other worlds besides theirs and only think their world was restored.

Just a thought.
I'm pretty sure she's just referring to the New World in general and isn't making any specific connection between Daybreak and RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back