• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Image of Daybreak Town in KHUX Back Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
AARRRGHHH, I LOVE IT!
If this is, what BackCover will look like, TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY, SQUARE!

EchoFringe49

Could someone who has played KHU tell me the significance of the castle at the back? Is it like the foretellers base or something

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be posted in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 section, anyway, this 3D render looks amazing! really dark but amazing!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
HOLY FU-

I love it. I'm really excited for this now. This has pretty much everything I like in a fantasy town. *.*

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It just looks like Nibelheim but with a castle in the background.

Jgray123487

Awards
Thanks for the post echofringe49. Looks great!

But still sad since this after this we might be going back to being dry on news :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Aaaah that's absolutely gorgeous, I love that mood and everything about it. Can't believe I'm actually getting hyped for 2.8 but here we go.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wish the image was bigger so I could use it as a wallpaper, still looks amazing though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Beautiful. And to think, that's an in-progress shot. You can tell cause there's virtually no lighting effects in there, and yet it's still gorgeous. I do have to say though, I'm still iffy on the new graphics. Although, I though the Jump Festa trailer's graphics finally looked fantastic and they spruced that one up, whereas this one is unfinished, so perhaps all the times that I've been iffy with the graphics it's been with unfinished/unpolished stuff.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I guess it's safe to say we'll be visiting this world in KH3.

Whatever that "Cable Town" world is that we heard of, I feel like it's either going to be this world or what Land of Departure will look like when Castle Oblivion is restored.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I kind of think the lighting is mostly finished. The colors are muted, and the shadows are prominent. Perfect for the crack of dawn.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Whoa, that shot looks so cool! I really hope we visit Daybreak Town in KHIII. I just imagined Sora walking trough the town and gazing towards the colossal clock tower at the distance.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
giphy.gif

Even when it's not bright and colorful, it's still beautiful!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I kind of think the lighting is mostly finished. The colors are muted, and the shadows are prominent. Perfect for the crack of dawn.

True, but the sky has definitely got to be still in progress. In Chi and Unchained, the sky is that painted look of blue, purple, pink, with a little bit of yellow near the horizon.

Muke

whatever
Awards
True, but the sky has definitely got to be still in progress. In Chi and Unchained, the sky is that painted look of blue, purple, pink, with a little bit of yellow near the horizon.

We don't know if that's how Daybreak town will be. Maybe it's just at one point where the world falls into Darkness or so?
Idk

But it sure af is beautiful! *-*

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We don't know if that's how Daybreak town will be. Maybe it's just at one point where the world falls into Darkness or so?
Idk

But it sure af is beautiful! *-*

That is it. I wonder if this is the image of Daybreak Town they showed at D23, albeit in higher quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back