• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

image help: symbols

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey06

can someone help me find a really large (or the largest you can find) symbol of the heartless and the symbol of the nobody. and just the symbols itself.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I think if you post this in the graphic section..they can help you out there. >.>

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dark Essence said:
I think if you post this in the graphic section..they can help you out there. >.>
Well ya, except that somebody already helped him out here, so that doesn't really matter anymore.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
The link to the pictures StratusX put were not that big.(heartless symbol one)and kingmickey06 wanted both pictures to be big.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dark Essence said:
The link to the pictures StratusX put were not that big.(heartless symbol one)and kingmickey06 wanted both pictures to be big.
They were pretty big. What did he need anyway? Like a wallpaper? If he needed a wallpaper, then I guess they're too small, but anything besides that would work just fine with those pics.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I think you need to check that heartless pic again, it's almost small enough to be an avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back