• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ima bout to cry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
(Starts praying for safe passage for the spirit)Im doing this out of pity because ALL of my grandparents are dead.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
1big101 said:
(Starts praying for safe passage for the spirit)Im doing this out of pity because ALL of my grandparents are dead.

Ohh so sorry * prays for that person *

XxXHeartlessXxX

1big101 said:

mine are gone too....

Anyways....im sorry...i hate hearing about deaths...their just too....
DEPRESSING

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Thanks,oh I miss them so much,they always give me 20 bucks for each visit.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
OMgosh.. I'm so srry.. I just lost my Great Grannpa, , , I know how you feel I'm soo srry,,

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So you just hop on the computer and tell a bunch of stangers on an online forum....nice <_<

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Yeah,that's pretty pregidous but he's still a kid so he need's someone to comfort him instead.

Also I feel bad for KH fan so sorrry that your grandma die.But instead of saying she died can you be more specific.Not trying to be an ass or anything.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Yeah,that's pretty pregidous but he's still a kid so he need's someone to comfort him instead.

Also I feel bad for KH fan so sorrry that your grandma die.But instead of saying she died can you be more specific.Not trying to be an ass or anything.
Yes, some of us have to go through these things when we're kids losing those closest to us. Well, I hope you get through this time the best you can and I am sorry for your loss. May God be with you. Amen.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
What's funny is y'all laugh at him tho that he tell ppl he's sad yet I see everyone come here every day saying how sad you are.Me I'm able to get over stuff quick cuz I don't like tell how sad I am.

Also KHFAN I'm sure your grandma is in heaven playing Bingo with some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back