• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm Worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Tell her don't do it since you,ll find no happiness dying just in the pits of hell and that life is great.However,If she's really gonna kill herself tell her to eat a pinecone that's the easiest and less painful way to die.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
1. Tell her she's putting you in a horrible situation, and she's lucky you're a good friend.
2. Don't get a big head about it, I don't know if you're a good friend, for all I know, you suck.
3. Tell her you're going to call the Suicide Hawtline - it's usually in phone books.
4. Call it.

If it scares her outta this, good. If she was playing around, she'll know you were serious. If she was gonna kill herself, they'll help her. So there.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Pretending the problem doesn't exist won't help either, kid.

You asked for help. Now you're afraid to address the problem. And for your friend's sake, you better show a little courage.

It's like Gungonx said, this is just like the last thread.

First, she could be going through what is called a phase. She could be doing it for attention. Let's play it safe and assume she's not.

1. Next time you see her, drag her in front of her parents and tell them what she's been doing. They won't believe you? Make them believe you. You say she's been giving her self deep cuts. They leave marks, don't they? Show them. Freaking get mad.

Get mad enough, she'll break down in tears and realize you want to help her. Then she'll realize how she's affecting others. She'll get help. That is, if she's smart.

2. Tell YOUR parents. Show them that you're genuinely concerned for your friend. Ask them if you can all talk with her parents. With her present, if possible.

The point is, you need to figure out a way for her to realize that she needs help. She is coming off as a child who's taken tantrums to a new level. She needs help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back