• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm Worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

~*TrinityHeart*~

I didn't know where to put this but I'm really really worried. My friend is threatening to cut her wrists and/or kill herself. I know people will probably tell me she's lying just to scare me. But with this friend, I never know. Anyway, what should I do? I'm really concerned.:sad:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Don't wait to talk to her. I didn't realise just how depressed my best friend was feeling until he had cuts all down his arms.

If she's 11, like I'm assuming you are from your profile, then I'm guessing she may not be serious. But you can't be sure. You should tell an adult.

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

I can't tell my mom, because she knows that girl and has heard rumors about her, so she probably won't care. My dad doesn't know who she is. I've told my brother. He can't help though, unluckily, he lives nowhere near me. The rest of my family don't have a clue who she is. I've talked to a couple of my friends but they can't help she's just mean to them and I'm really worried. And I just think; 'She wouldn't lie about something like that...would she?' And everyone's really concerned.
Help I'm confused! :cry:

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Yeah, if she's 11 and depressed... wow, she's got a'ways to go before she hits that stage. I think she's faking. Unless you see cuts, I suggest you don't bring attention to the subject around her.

She has nothing to kill herself for. Remind her of that. Don't say that everyone will miss her, cause she may be doing this to bring attention to herself, and that will only make her more obsessed with the subject.

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

Yeah, I suppose, but you never know. And she had really bad cut marks all down her arms at school. I'm just worried, and we'd had a row previously, so I just don't know....

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

I mean, really BAD cuts. It scares me and she got her dad's RAZOR and cut her arms so now I'm REALLY worried. :( I'm gonna go get some sleep I'm tired.

You shouldn't even know what suicide is, or at least not know why you do it. Hmmm, I think puberty will literally kill her! Oh well nice not-knowing her.

^Thread just like the other one with the gothic/emo, R4TM, who had to get over himself! Katattack can back me up on that one.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
Tell her parents or some other adult.

Don't come crying to an online community of people who don't even know you or your friend.

Tell her parents. Try telling your own. Find the counsler at your school, and tell them. Call one of those hotlines for suicide prevention.

Just like that R4TM, mega-flamming... tisk, tisk.

Seriously suicide is for the weak.

Shadukai X

Banned
You need to directly confromt your friend and ask her to tell you the truth. You need to consider that her life may not be going so well, so try to do some things with her, like hang out at the mall. If there is something wrong, then you need to find out why she is that way.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I agree with everyone here. See if you can reach her, hang out with her and make her realize what an awesome friend she is. If that doesn't work, tell an adult.

You already said your parents won't do anything. Tell her parents. You go to school? Tell a teacher that you feel like you can talk to that knows her. You both seem to be only 11. She's WAY too young to die. But if you can't do anything and you're noticing that things are getting worse, find that adult immediately. Tell them, and then be a friend to the girl. That's the worst thing you can do is tell and then not be her friend. She's going to need someone. Step up and be that friend. Tell an adult, like your teacher.

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
Your friend is 11? Wow, I wonder where she got all of these ideas of cutting herself and everything from.. That is way to young. First. Talk to her. Ask her " Hey, What's up? Are you feeling okay?" . One thing you can do is make a list. Make a list about everything that's awesome about her. Try to make the list as long as possible. Sit her down and tell her the reasons why she shouldn't kill herself.

If she still acts up like this, Tell a trusted teacher or maybe the nurse at your school. Or tell your or her parents. You probably should go ahead and tell an adult immediantly, especially when you see cuts down her arm. 11 is to young to even think about death.

Gah.. what are they teaching you in school? ._.;

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
Other adult? Read above your comment! And also, any other adult wouldn't believe me, especially her parents. I don't think they like me. can someone close this thread now?

Yes. They will.

There are people paid to deal with these sorts of problems. Like therapist, and phycatrist.

Again, call a hotline. Tell a teacher.

The worst thing you can do is whine to an online forum. >.>

And not tell an adult.

T

~*TrinityHeart*~

Well, the thread needs closing now, anyways, we've tried to deal with it. I think it's working. She's calmed down...for now. *cough* ANYWAYS! :blush:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I can't say that I've ever been in your position before, but take these members' advice. I can't come up with anything other that what's already been said, but I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back