• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
What makes you people think this game will be the best KH game?
I just dont see it?

Ferix

I don't really think it will be the best KH game. I'm hoping it will be good, but everyone has caused too much hype. When it comes out everyone is going to be really excited and then play the game to find out that it's pretty good, but not the OMG AMAZING it looked like it was going to be. And then everyone will have a bitch fest on 'how bad bbs is".

What can you do? It happens with most games hyped by Square, I guess.

αsiя

space coke
Not better than the original but better than any other one

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Not better than the original but better than any other one

I'm not sure if it will be better than CoM or even KH1, but I do believe it'll at least top Days and especially KH2. Yes, Days might of had its flaws, but I still think.. Days >>> KH2.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
story wise we'd have to wait and see how everything turns out, but it seems like there is a lot of mystery to the game, and it doesn't look half assed at all. We already see conflictual points with the characters, and at the moment there is more than one person with a keyblade in who you can play as. It may not be like the original, but you cant knock something on pre judgment as all we can do is view how things turn out as of now.

As for gameplay, we've been told enough that it was amazing, all that's left is trying it out, and that's not to mention that those who've played the demo had mentioned that this game was definitely worked into.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
are you joking?
everything!!!!!!!

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
To me all they did was give each drive form its own persona throw in so many stuff make a almost predictable plotline and call it BBS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think you should wait until the game comes out--so then you KNOW how the game plays and KNOW how the plot goes.
And until then, stop whining about/supporting a game that isn't even released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back