• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm waking up to ash and dust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
sweatbaby.png

sprite tags are my jam

edit: v2 and v3

sweatbabyedit.png

sweatbaby2.png

Last edited:

Vicodin

relative power
I like it, a lot, just don't like the shape the seems to be in the very front. The solid shapes.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I like it, a lot, just don't like the shape the seems to be in the very front. The solid shapes.

Gotta agree. That C4D you turned straight black is blargh.

Also, could you tell me where you got those magnificent C4Ds? All the ones I have are crap, because that is all the C4Ds are on DA. Crap. I thought I downloaded a kick butt pack and the 3D looks prehistoric. Ew.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
sweatbabyedit.png

sweatbaby2.png

Gotta agree. That C4D you turned straight black is blargh.

Also, could you tell me where you got those magnificent C4Ds? All the ones I have are crap, because that is all the C4Ds are on DA. Crap. I thought I downloaded a kick butt pack and the 3D looks prehistoric. Ew.

umm... I got them from a lot of different packs but all of them on DA. I'll try to find the links again and PM you

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I think there's a tad too much going on. the last version you posted is much better.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I like the first one the best. The light sources on the 2nd and 3rd look a bit too artificial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back