• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm turning myself ambidextrous! tips plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
so, as the title says, i'm going ambdextrous, although i'm right handed. so i've started to do things with my left hand.if there's anything i can do to become more dominant in my left hand thats what this thread is for.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Don't you have to start at an early age to become ambidexterous?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
^ not necesseraly, but it would be easier.

good luck with that, though!

try writing the alphabet over and over again with your left hand, until it comes out neat.
that should help.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
Don't you have to start at an early age to become ambidexterous?

i'm gonna try! i've always been a tad ambidextrous with sports and stuff. besides, if you beleive you can!

(i've been using my mouse lefty)

edit: ooh, i'll do that.

Ta-Chan

Practice makes perfect.
That's really all there is to it. Try different methods of practicing with your left hand; be creative.

well, i was playing my wii with my left hand, so i'm getting there

Awards
Yeah, it's REALLY hard to be ambidextrous when you're already 13. I hear it's something that just written into your brain rather permanently at a very young age. Though if you manage to pull this off, means I know one other ambidextrous kid other than myself.

But all the same, good luck to you.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I used to be ambidextrous... however, I stopped using the other hand and pretty much lost the full function in that way... I can still do some stuff.. but as for writing... its hecka not as neat as my main hand

But thats good... can be a useful skill... if you ever lose you arm >.>... but then what if you lose both arms? o_O

Better start learning to write with your mouth or feet o_O

dakdakgoose

just refrain from using your right hand, i doubt there's any secret method to teach your left hand other than massive amounts of practice.

Subtly Inspiring
now go learn how to have asperger's
you'll really be a cool kid then

Ta-Chan

lol, i have absolutly no clue why, but i'm learning really fast, i did some of my school work with my left. in art i didn't notice i was using my left until i switched hands. XD

and you can actually read my lefty writing
=D

i'll put a pic up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've been right-handed all my life, and now that I've been playing piano for nearly three years I'm almost completely ambidextrous, but I'm still used to doing stuff with my right hand. But playing piano two-handed will definately help.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
im kinda ambidextrous. but i keep breaking stuff on my left arm, so i might lose that soon. which would suck for me and basketball, since i shoot better left than right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back