• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm turning 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Rydgea FINAL MIX + = Ben's final birthday +old

=____=

Oh, hey, it's my birthday! Anyways, I know no one on this forum cares, because of such a momentous occasion for us (and I hope you're all enjoying playing!), but I have to immortalize this moment for ME, because I can. ;A;

Rydgea_Birrday15ReleaseDate_zps0d933d7e.jpg

Kingdom Hearts first came out in North America when I was in middle school over 10 years ago, on my dad's birthday, the 17th. Wild, how we now share the releases of KH1 on our birthdays, huh? Still to this day, Kingdom Hearts is my favorite videogame series, and I would have never imagined a such a large fan base growing from that first game at that time or that there would eventually be a place where fans would gather and form comradery based on the connection with the series.

Anyways, I'm off to eat my birthday dinner with friends. Looks like I won't be able to break in my copy today after all. Even so, it's nice having such a nice gift here ready and waiting. Can't wait to join you all in the fun!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WONDERFUL ARTIST ;~;

Thank you for all of the adorable swapnotes.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Happy Birthday! And what better present than that huh?

As a geek/gamer it's one of the best treats you could ask for. Thanks for the bday wishes, Sorarocks93!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY

Thanks, Joey! 8D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WONDERFUL ARTIST ;~;

Thank you for all of the adorable swapnotes.

Aw, you're welcome, dear. Love diddlying doodling for my frayends~ I'll be sure to pester you all with more for years to come. Thanks, Taochan. <3

Happy Birthday! That was one present to look forward to, wasn't it?

It was like instant gratification - no guesswork involved in how to splurge on my own escaping-the-womb day. Haha. Thank you, ajmrowland! :]

Back