• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm torn...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game?

• Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dragon Age

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Assassin's Creed 2

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tekken 6

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Uncharted 2

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
As some of you may know, Gamestop has a 40 dollar deal for some games if I trade in 2 of the request games. All the games in the deal seem to be very good so I wanted to see what you guys think is/would be the best decision...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
Assassin's Creed 2
Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Uncharted 2
Tekken 6

I made a mistake, I put Dragon Age instead of Raging Blast, so substitute it...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The best game to get?

Well I haven't played AC II yet but I'm pretty sure out of those that will be the most bang for your buck. At least 30 hours game play not including side missions.

But then Uncharted 2 is a pretty good game and everyone goes gaga over MW2. So it's up to you. What type of game do you think you would play more? MW2 with it's multiplayer? Uncharted 2 for it's story and gameplay? or AC II for the money worth?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Assasin's creed 2.... it's a good game.... I liked the first and I'm sure it'll be interesting

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
The best game to get?

Well I haven't played AC II yet but I'm pretty sure out of those that will be the most bang for your buck. At least 30 hours game play not including side missions.

But then Uncharted 2 is a pretty good game and everyone goes gaga over MW2. So it's up to you. What type of game do you think you would play more? MW2 with it's multiplayer? Uncharted 2 for it's story and gameplay? or AC II for the money worth?
Well, it doesn't matter. I'd prefer to try any sort of game...

S

Shadow Soldier

Christ, the N64 wrestling games are more fun than the newer ones. Scratch that one off the list.

I say ACII hands down. Amazing story behind it (if you're into stories more), and amazing gameplay mechanics.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well like I said, AC II seems to have a riveting story and awesome gameplay action from what we have seen. It's a pretty long game as well, so I'd say that first.

Or go with Uncharted 2 which is my second recommendation. Awesome story, great action and graphics. Only thing is it's pretty short. You can beat the game in a few hours and the multiplayer gets bland quickly.

Modern Warfare 2 I'm partial to because I don't really like FPS. However it has been fairly entertaining for me. The story is alright and the campaign brutal, it will be a real challenge (I suggest starting on Hardended mode ^^). The main thing for MW2 is the online multiplayer. That's the real meat of the game especially if you have friends to play with because OMG CAMPERS and grenade SPAMMERS!! -.-;;;;;

So I would suggest those in that order, the others, meh, pass them up for now.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I might change my opinion after I snag ACII tomorrow, but I'm going to say Uncharted 2. While the story is your typical "treasure+supernatural" plot, it's the way it tells it that is, well, pretty much unprecedented in gaming. The fact that the gameplay (on both the SP and MP parts) is incredibly tight and fluid is a big plus as well.

D

The KR3W
When it came down to it the three I'd decide from a personal opinion are MW2, AC II, and Uncharted 2.
All phenomenal games, but by far I'd go with AC II, with you really getting a game that is worth what you're paying for.

If by chance there aren't any copies where you're getting it from (happened to me a couple of times), as the back-up I'd go with Uncharted 2.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These are all spread across very different genres, as such, the voting seems kind of useless and comes down to what type of game you want to play but if I HAD to choose in order...

AC2
Uncharted 2
Tekken 6
Dragon Age
Modern Warfare
Smackdown

F

Forcefan

I would go over Modern Warefare 2 because its so sick.

and plus the name of your thread is a name of a song. Thank you for making remember that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back