• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im think of makeing a kh game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
i got this idea with these guys makeing the game called Kingdom Hearts: Key of Destiny so i think of makeing a game to im still thinking of the name but its going to be a rpg this may allso take awhile cause im working on a game maker and i have prblems with it but i got a image on what it look like

attackbattle.png

sorry for the black blank spot i could,nt find sora head

and it may come differt i dont know im still thinking of what im doing in it sorry this is just going to be a in perview

NAmes im thinking of

Kingdom hearts the real story
Kingdom hearts 1 1/2

Last edited:

BeastlyKillaKreg

umm...... great? do it, i'd support that, but..... you should probably advertise it more if/when you actually make it. also, better name?

rowd149

...You probably shouldn't say too much about it until you have everything planned out(read: written down) and you're ready to actually start working on the game... But good luck anyway ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's your decision if you want to do this or not, but not on KHInsider. It's illegal, and we dont promote it. :[

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back