• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm taking a hiatus...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's the year of Kingdom Hearts release, and after much consideration, I've decided to take a break from the website for this month. I feel that I have enough information about Kingdom Hearts III to feel satisfied.

I joined the forums since September 2015, crazy to think that I've been around here since that long. I've made a lot of posts, commented on a lot of posts, and honestly, got involved in a lot of debates/arguments. I always kept my interest for Kingdom Hearts to myself in real life, so to have a community like this that really talks about the games is therapeutic for me. Regardless if it's good or bad news, Kingdom Hearts has got so many things to talk about.

I'll come back here once I've finished the game to give my impressions, and compare it to the rest of the forum.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Good like, Alpha! I'll be sure to check up on your review when it comes out!

Also, sorry if in the past I ever said something to you like you were being a bit negative. I've actually turned around a bit on that, and it's great to have you on the forums thinking critically!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
See you in 28 days! ;) (24 days if you're weak)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It's the year of Kingdom Hearts release, and after much consideration, I've decided to take a break from the website for this month. I feel that I have enough information about Kingdom Hearts III to feel satisfied.

I joined the forums since September 2015, crazy to think that I've been around here since that long. I've made a lot of posts, commented on a lot of posts, and honestly, got involved in a lot of debates/arguments. I always kept my interest for Kingdom Hearts to myself in real life, so to have a community like this that really talks about the games is therapeutic for me. Regardless if it's good or bad news, Kingdom Hearts has got so many things to talk about.

I'll come back here once I've finished the game to give my impressions, and compare it to the rest of the forum.

Good luck! I hope to see you around then as well, and I'll be excited to share thoughts on KH3.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
See you after the tears of sadness and happiness have begun. Have fun playing the game!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Can't wait until you make your return, dude! Enjoy the game!

Back