• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm stuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

I completed every world except Hollow Bastion, and I need help unlocking the Hades cup, how do I unlock Hollow Bastion?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I completed every world except Hollow Bastion, and I need help unlocking the Hades cup, how do I unlock Hollow Bastion?

You just do it? The game will naturally progress to that point, once you beat the Behemoth Heartless in front of the Keyhole you'll be able to seal it. Also you need to lock Hollow Bastion AND beat the first three cups at Olympus to unlock the Hades cup.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If I remember correctly, you need to bring the Navi-G piece you obtain in Neverland to Cid in Traverse Town. He will then upgrade your ship to allow you to travel to Hollow Bastion from Neverland.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Ah, yeah, that's important too! Part of my confusion was that I couldn't tell exactly where you were in the game. If none of this works can you be more specific about where you are in the game? Though I think you should be fine now.

Scorseselover

Ah, yeah, that's important too! Part of my confusion was that I couldn't tell exactly where you were in the game. If none of this works can you be more specific about where you are in the game? Though I think you should be fine now.
I gave Cid that upgrade thing but I went to Atlanta, how do I upgrade the ship to go to Hollow Bastion now?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You should start by warping to Neverland first. Don't disembark; return to the world selection screen instead. From there, go to the unknown world on the right, but you can only use Normal Drive.

Scorseselover

You should start by warping to Neverland first. Don't disembark; return to the world selection screen instead. From there, go to the unknown world on the right, but you can only use Normal Drive.
Yes! Thank you! By the way is the Hades cup optional or is it connected to the plot?

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Hades Cup is completely optional, though I suggest that you play through it anyway. It's fun

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
And when the End of The World appears, remember: you can't warp to a world you've never been to. You have to go to the closest world and drive from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back