• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm stuck plz help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

okay i'm playing on proud mode and i can't get past the gummi ship part where your supposed to get medal level 10, i am going to this gold world i think it's olympus collesium, but anyway i beat the mulan and beasts castle worlds and i can't get past this part, how do you get a better medal ranking ?

Dr. Stoopid

I might've told you this in another thread unless it was someone else, but this one will do.

Medal level goes down every single time you get hit, so rolling is the key despite the awkward position it puts your hand in since you have to hold X while rapidly moving and pressing O. (As much as I like the gummi ship and have become all knowing in the subject, it would be TWICE as good if those jackasses made square the roll button instead of circle)

And because you can't equip the draw ability to your ship at this point, you have to fly into the medal orbs as the enemies drop them.

As long as you avoid being hit, it is easilly possible since I can get max medal level of 30 with a low level, slightly modified falcon ship.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im not that good with gummi ships so i suggest just keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back