• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sort of glad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dclone

I'll admit I was a little disappointed it was pushed back, but here's what I said to myself in terms of Pros:

-Could mean better lip-syncing. The Re:CoM & Days work was pretty bad in that department (*cough* Vexen *cough*)
-More balanced gameplay (Playable characters & Bosses)
-The new content for the NA version
-Gives me time to locate the very system I would play it on

The Cons:
-Waiting til September
-See above

It'll breeze by though.

washi95

I'm not at all fussed by the late release date, it gives me enough time to save up money for the English version of the game anyway.

Jakek9

I don't have a job. And when I do it's odd jobs like weed picking for the neighbor, ect. I can get a job, but I don't prefer it. (Different disscussion for later, do not comment on that part)

So I needed the time to save up the money anyways.

not to mention, the additions could have taken a long time. Maybe because the amount of space. I mean, didn't Nomura say he was adding in another secret boss and more keyblades? Not to mention the commands. So Idk. It could be for the best or the worst, I just HOPE that the lip syncing is good.

And to whoever said, that Kh2 rook less time then DAYS and Re:COM to localize, notice the difference between the games and the fact KH2 was Somewhat easy.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm glad they're doing the work but I can't fully agree with this...I mean seriously, just saying 'Summer 2010!' then saying, 'September 2010!'....really, Square Enix, really? :/ Plus I'd be back by college then...so as much as I'm glad they worked on the game and such, I can't fully/completely agree with you. It just disappointed me more to be quite honest here. :/

S

SoulSilver

I'm sorry to say this to all you hardcore fans but I'm getting the JP version now, then waiting another 4 freakin months, this game should of been out in June/July of this year, but SE is so darn lazy they want us to wait longer.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I'm sorry to say this to all you hardcore fans but I'm getting the JP version now, then waiting another 4 freakin months, this game should of been out in June/July of this year, but SE is so darn lazy they want us to wait longer.
I'm importing it too.

It was very disappointing, considering it'll mess up my first few days of ninth grade, and then a bunch of weeks after. (Final countdown! -> Playing it like mad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back