• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im scared

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

I just remembered my playstation has emotional problems and only plays games it likes! It can play KH1, do you think it can play KH2. I would be so sad if I could not play it! I would lock myself in my room and develope social and eating disorderes as I constantly tried to get it to run on my ps2... does anyone else have their problem with their ps2, and can you tell me how to fix it? Seriously, it only plays certain games, and it's not just a fluke. It will play the same game over and over if I want it to, but I can't get it to play a lot of games... my friend said the optical was probably broken or something like that, but could I get a second opinion?

.:Roxas:.

Banned
no, that's never happened to me but how much is your Games scratched up, i couldn't play FF X on my ps2 cause it was scratched in a certain place so it wouln't play it. it depends where the game is scratched, if it is scratched in a certain area it won't start.

M

MegaFlare

Yeah, send it to me. I'm a doctor. I'll fix that baby right up, yo.

[Closed].

..Cough. Your playstation [does not] have a mind of its own. If it's having problems, it's best to have someone at a game place, such as Gamestop look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back