• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm scared sh*tless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
This guy I know has threatened my entire family and my life. I really am scared knowing what his past is. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared I have pair of sissors on me that are sharp enough to cut someone. Please I need some advice.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=] No Psychyatrists here. What you should do is call an authority. :<

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Man ya'll are giving him bad advice, you should kick the shit out of his ass! Don't be afraid, but if you are scared then call the cops then gang up on his ass.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, wow. A threat? That's never happened before. Maybe we should overreact. ._.

Anyway, anything you know about his past is probably a lie unless you've experienced it DIRECTLY. No, "Well, my friend said" or anything like that.

And don't carry scissors. Knives are cooler. >=D

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Get a sniper, call the SWAT team, install land mines, heat seeking rockets, an acid trap hole, a couple of shotguns, auto-turrets, cameras, a giant TV with HD connecting to the cameras, bullet proof vests, flame throwers, one SMG per family member, a machete, two bags of popcorn and a nice couch to sit and watch the suffering of the person getting killed!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
If you are serious then the first thing you should do is make sure your parents/whoever watches you knows that someone threatened all of you. They'll usually point you in the right direction. If you're still freaked out, then call the cops. They can throw him in jail for threatening you, and hopefully that will be the end of it...

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
They know we now have a restraing order on him and he's being taken to court. I had a talk with someone who knew this moron and it turns out he's all talk so if he even did come here I could kick his ass. Ether was he's already got a warrent on him before hand so now he'll be Bubba's b*tch. I think the only thing that still scares me is that he knows a drug dealer who has connections. Then again the worst part is that I live in NJ home of the worst city in the world so I guess one stond out guy isn't that bad.

Phenomenon X

I've said this before, carry sand around in your pockets. That way if anyone tries to jump you, throw it in their face and run like hell.

Or, alternitavely, slap the hell outta him!

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
This guy I know has threatened my entire family and my life. I really am scared knowing what his past is. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared I have pair of sissors on me that are sharp enough to cut someone. Please I need some advice.

Threaten him...and say that rikora will come and BEAT ON HIM TILL HIS MOM CAN....

nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back