• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sad :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Of course, my PSP decided to break just tonight. The UMD thing just broke off when I decided to take out the game already in in order to get ready for BBS. So now, I get to play no BBS until Christmas.

Damn my luck.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
0_0
Wow, dude, that really sucks... sorry about that. Can't you send that over to gamestop to get it fixed... or is it so damaged that it can't be repaired?

Revolution

It's too damaged. Literally, the casing that holds the UMD just broke off, and it took one of the metal hookings to the main PSP system with it. Ugh.

Revolution

I know. I'm rather pissed, because now, even if I could get a used PSP for just the game, it would use all my BBS money and put me in debt.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Jesus man, that is some horrible luck
I feel for you

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that.

Revolution

I know. I've tried scounging around for anything I could trade in for some extra cash. So far, I got...

2 PSP games
1 DS Lite
1 DS Lite Charger
1 Xbox 360 Mic
3 DS games
Mario Kart Wii
3 Gamecube Games
1 PS2 Game.

Not sure if it's enough.

ThirdWing

Dang. That's much worse than your younger brother laying on his PSP and cracking the screen after falling asleep with it. At least that was a few months ago so I had time to prepare for BBS still. But on the night before release...that just sucks.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I know. I've tried scounging around for anything I could trade in for some extra cash. So far, I got...

2 PSP games
1 DS Lite
1 DS Lite Charger
1 Xbox 360 Mic
3 DS games
Mario Kart Wii
3 Gamecube Games
1 PS2 Game.

Not sure if it's enough.

Of course it would be, a ds lite goes for atleast $90
Plus, with edge card, its more!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Start selling stuff on half.com and you'll make enough for the PSP in no time. I know I did, but I ended up using the PSP money on books for school.

But Trade things in, sell them on half.com, do favors for neighbors. You'll get enough soon enough.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Why would you trade all that just for a PSP? Just stop and think don't be desperate, always think situations through. Just wait till you can get the cash through work. Hell I didn't get FFXIII on the first day I waited till I could afford it( found it for 20 bucks). Just be patient kid.

Revolution

Not so sure if mine will go for $90. A piece came off the top when my little brother had a tantrum and threw it at the wall, so it isn't in the greatest condition. Basically, the top screen stays up, however, it will go down any time.

Revolution

Why would you trade all that just for a PSP? Just stop and think don't be desperate, always think situations through. Just wait till you can get the cash through work. Hell I didn't get FFXIII on the first day I waited till I could afford it( found it for 20 bucks). Just be patient kid.

Meh, most of them I don't play anymore. The Wii game has been dusting for almost a year. All the old Gamecube and PS2 games are sitting on my bookshelf. The two PSP games have been beaten and have no multiplayer. And the DS is just meh. I'm gonna be working for a 3DS anyways.

impart

Climb The Sky
oh jeez that sucks ultimate nuts!

now im afraid to use my PSP at all until tomorrow :O

that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play N Trade fixes stuff
try for a second opinion, maybe???

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Your not getting 90 for a DS lite more like 50-60. I'm just telling you to wait and not do it. I did the same thing just to get a DS when it first came out in 05. I sold my GBA games and Legend of the Dragoon and only got 20 bucks. Yes I was a retard and sold Legend of the Dragoon.

Whatever kid, you can only tell em till the rock hits em the head. Its your choice.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That really sucks.
I hope you'll get it fixed or get anew one. ;_;

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I got mine for $90 bucks, thats as low as they can go, right?

Plus, I traded in liek 4 mario DS games for $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back