• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm running the Boston Marathon and I need your help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
hello, everyone!

for those of you who have no clue who I am, I've been a graphic designer on the site staff for almost ever - basically since it started about 5 years ago! I usually keep to myself (it's not you, it's me) but I hang out in Digital Media! a brief backstory of me: I'm a senior in college studying graphic design with minors in psychology and marketing and I am running the Boston Marathon this April (yep, all 26.2 miles) but I need your help to be able to do this!

I have wanted to run the Boston Marathon for forever and this year, I am finally getting the opportunity to do so as a member of the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation Boston Marathon Team. the Patriots Charitable Foundation is an expansive organization that supports charitable agencies throughout New England and through my participation on the Team, I will be raising money for the Myra Kraft Community MVP Award, which recognizes volunteers for bettering the community at large and honoring Myra Kraft's memory. the winners chosen will be rewarded with a donation made in their name to the nonprofit for which they volunteer. as someone that has worked for Habitat for Humanity for the past 3 and a half years and countless community service opportunities throughout grade school thanks to Girl Scouts, this is an foundation that rings true to me. volunteers are some of the most selfless individuals and they deserve to be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the community. please consider making a donation through my fundraising page to help these awesome people out! they truly deserve it more than anyone.

as a member of the team, I need to raise a minimum of $4000, which is obviously a lot of money to begin with but even more so because I'm in college without a job. I know it's a little bizarre to ask a bunch of strangers for money but I'm hoping that some of you connect with this cause. Myra Kraft had done countless hours volunteering with Big Brothers, Big Sisters and blood drives, even during late stages of her cancer. if any of these causes have meaning to you, please make a donation! I really can't do this without the support of the community!

here is my link: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundrais...ndation-Boston

if you have any other questions about the charity, post them here and I would be so happy to answer them!

thank you so much, everyone!

love,
CME

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I pay down the rest of my school expenses on Monday so I'll try to contribute as much as I can after that!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
hey all!

the Boston Marathon is rapidly approaching (13 days!!!), but I have committed to raising the $4000 by April 9, which is in one week. at this point, I would really appreciate as much support as possible from my peers!

you can read more about the organization I'm running for here: Katie Wilson's Fundraising Page! in addition to checking out a sweet pic of me and my best friend.

please help me out!

<3 CME

Sorakh212

Awards
Holy crap I hope you're okay and not dead. That was some crazy stuff that happened and if you were one of the victims I wish you a fast and healthy recovery.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
She's alive and uninjured, fortunately! <3

Back