• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm on a distinguished road!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^_^ It is really fun, I think we should add more different "sayings" to the reputation system.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
^_^ It is really fun, I think we should add more different "sayings" to the reputation system.

yeah that would be cool! like.... um.... "(name) is climbing the ladder of greatness"
that would be a good one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Your mom needs to GTFO out of me.

Jesus, stop rep whoring and whining and shut up.
She isn't rep whoring. All she is basically stating is, " I got my first rep point and I'm proud." Not once did she say, "Give me rep." or anything along those lines.
Anywho: Congrats on getting your first rep.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This isn't nonsense material.

Hence the GTFO.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Umm...congrats person whom I can barely care less for...sorry for the entuziasm however I don't pay much attention to my rep status.

I see it like this, if you picked up a ball that said "cool" would you believe that note was for you?

Last edited:

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
1177246954242mt7.jpg

Samber

W/E guys, i was just happy i got my 1st green bar dang, you don't need to be freakin puttin me down like that. and i'm not asking for reps i am merely stating my accomplishment.

Samber

V_A STFU. if you dislike me that friggin much then become a premium member, and do whatever you want with my friggin posts, and that goes for Toasty as well. If you think you know it all become a PM and put it where you think it should be. and if PM cant do that complain to a staff member. And plus why the freak did you guys even come to this thread if all your going to do is bitch?
I just was celebrating my accomplishment. Case closed.

Samber

Ok, i'm not going to argue with you, but PLEASE no more Smart *** remarks ok? About the whole PM thing, i thought they were the people with their username different colors (not red) so chill. And i consider it an accomplishment because.... hmm gee BECAUSE I CALL IT ONE! Ok, and plus in my rep page they are because i earned them, not because i'm 'cool' or whatever. You probably got yours by dissing someone real bad. not that rep matters to you, and it shouldn't its a website. it doesn't matter to me, but now it does since your making a big deal of my happiness in my earnings. So back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back