• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im off for a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

o_o

you made a thread for leaving for just 4 days? no one cares!! it's just 4 days!! lol.

i've been gone for a month, and i'm back, i didn't make a thread haha.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
AngelOfDestruction said:
I wont be on for lets say 4 to 3 days bye people!
WHO CARES!!!!!!!

You think someone is gonna be like "Uhh..whatever happened to that Angel dude..I miss him so much cause hes been gone for 3 days!". No!, you ignorent fool!

I

inhiding

Eclipse said:
you made a thread for leaving for just 4 days? no one cares!! it's just 4 days!! lol.
Do you really expect any of the Angelof users to be any different? Look at AngelofDestiny's "I'm back" thread in the VIP section.

T

tux_

inhiding said:
Do you really expect any of the Angelof users to be any different? Look at AngelofDestiny's "I'm back" thread in the VIP section.

I almost forgot about that.

"Guys I was gone for 5 hours taking a test I bet everyone missed me!!"

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
tux_ said:
I almost forgot about that.

"Guys I was gone for 5 hours taking a test I bet everyone missed me!!"
I totally missed you!!! D= .......I was really close to comiting suicide if I didn't see you in the next hour! lol

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Hey guys I'm gonna take a 5 minute bathroom break!..so I just wanted to inform you!, just like AngelofDumbass.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
DE NUUUUUU...I will DIE if you leave me for 5min...OH NOES!!!!=O Come back!!..lol..just leave him alone he changed it to TWO WEEKS instead of THREE DAYS....but cya the other AoD...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol....I swear...if he's here tomorrow..I'm gonna flame that mofo like no ones ever flamed him before! >=[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back