• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im not sayin soras gay but tell me why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlin

im not saying sora's gay or anything but why was he so supprised when kairi hugged him in KH2 and he cried when he saw riku? lol

final Glith

yea getting the wrong impression from things arnt we i mean if you have been looking for your friend for over a year and he still hasnt turned up i mean what might be some of your thougts? death maybe

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well, he knew where Kiari was, but he had no idea where Riku wound up. So, basically, it's only natural that he would cry over the friend whose whereabouts were unknown

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Riku and Sora were childhood friends. They met Kairi when the were a bit older. They've always had a strong friendship like no other. Sora is a bit shy around Kairi, but he's never shy around Riku. He was overwhelmed with joy when he saw that his friend was okay. He knew that Kairi would be more safe than Riku, but he wasn't sure if Riku could succeed. After finding this out, it was too much for him, and he cried. Every guy cries now and then. ;)

Abel

I never cry.

Now I am appeasing the character limit.

TerrawindX2

Well, KH had a Gay Ending. The bit with Sora and Riku talking about how they missed each other on the beach, the part where Riku talks about Sora's heart, how he stays in each others hearts, how Sora held Riku's hand... and watching them gives an utter visualisation of them hugging, kissing, and expressing love.

But in actuality, Sora cried when he saw Riku, because it was a feeling of accomplishment that he had gone back to save Riku from the darkness. He already knew Kairi was safe and sound on Destiny Islands in KH1, and that's when he swore that his next mission is to save Riku and Mickey.

Cyypher100

I say no gays as well. You can love your friends dearly, but you dont have to BE in love with them...

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
there not gay! if u hadn't see ur friend for a yr not kowning if ther were dead or whateva and no one would give u any info bout them at all im pretty sure when u saw them ud cry to! i would! he knew kairi was safe and...u no what i basically 2nd what every1 else above me has said :)

Water Dancer

Whats with everyone thinking Axel + Roxas and Sora + Riku are gay?! its just wrong! and im sick of seeing fanart of it too. it just.. BLAH!!

ivomitrainbows

Why does everyone think the characters are homosexual? It's rated E for Christ sake. There is no gay relationships between anyone, just a strong bond. Sora is only 15, so.. if he had no idea what had become of his best friend for almost an entire year, of course he'd burst into tears when he found out he was alright.
And I think he looked surprised when Kairi hugged him because it was so sudden. I sure didn't expect it. He hugged her back, didn't he?

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Oh dear....Sora and Riku aren't gay..they're just two friends that haven't seen each other in a long time and Sora cried because he was happy to see his friends after a long time....and because Riku was on the bad side in KH1 so seeing that his friend is who he used to be also made him cried. About how he was surprised when Kairi hugged him was because sometimes there are some boys that don't know how to act in this kind of situations and specially if the person that hugs you is the girl you love.
And about Roxas and Axel the thing is that Axel cares about Roxas likie a big brother or something like that, it's not exactly because Axel likes Roxas in THAT way......
The thing I don't like is how some people like drawing fan arts like if Sora/Riku Axel/Roxas have some other kind of relationship.....there are some girls that have their heads full of yaoi... yeah they've been seeing too much yaoi and they want to see it everywhere so they do this and make some people think this that they're a gay couple.

daxter fan

Listen, though Sora cried he most likely not gay.. but he fricking sang like a maniac in atlantica, Come on!
It's not that Sora is gay, but the maker of the characters is gay.. look, Hayner looks gay, Riku is obviously gay, Sora act like gay, Axel is Soooooo gay and Maleficent is gay D=.
Roxas wasn't gay as I knew him, but just a little bit nerd.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Why does everyone think the characters are homosexual? It's rated E for Christ sake. There is no gay relationships between anyone, just a strong bond. Sora is only 15, so.. if he had no idea what had become of his best friend for almost an entire year, of course he'd burst into tears when he found out he was alright.
And I think he looked surprised when Kairi hugged him because it was so sudden. I sure didn't expect it. He hugged her back, didn't he?

So you're saying being homosexual is "wrong" or "inappropriate", compared to heterosexuality, meaning that the rating would need to be higher?

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I think he was surprised when kairi hugged him because she ran up to him so suddenly. and cried when he saw riku because he didn't look like himself and i think sora was sad for him but happy to see him at the same time.

Bella

There's already been a thread started about this. >< It says Character Couplings. But, I agree with foreverkingdom. They really are just friends. But, I'm sure they throw in some little lovin for the Yaoi fans.

ivomitrainbows

So you're saying being homosexual is "wrong" or "inappropriate", compared to heterosexuality, meaning that the rating would need to be higher?

I'm not saying that at all. I have nothing against homosexuals. I'm just saying, in America they would not rate a game E if there was anything hinting that one of the characters had sexual feelings towards someone of his own gender.

Listen, though Sora cried he most likely not gay.. but he fricking sang like a maniac in atlantica, Come on!
It's not that Sora is gay, but the maker of the characters is gay.. look, Hayner looks gay, Riku is obviously gay, Sora act like gay, Axel is Soooooo gay and Maleficent is gay D=.
Roxas wasn't gay as I knew him, but just a little bit nerd.

Guys are allowed to sing. Just because the characters aren't macho doesn't make them 'gay'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back