• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im not sayin soras gay but tell me why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, he knew where Kiari was, but he had no idea where Riku wound up. So, basically, it's only natural that he would cry over the friend whose whereabouts were unknown

That's exactly what I thought:thumbsup: God I love this thread! I thought you guys were going to go on a rant about SoraxRiku. No offence, but I'm just sick and tired of people making up(notice the bold) couples in KH that never existed.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
im not saying sora's gay or anything but why was he so supprised when kairi hugged him in KH2 and he cried when he saw riku? lol

I truly think that this is without a doubt the dumbest question I've ever read on this forum. This is a joke right?

Shindou

Website
www.myspace.com
Holycow. I could go on a huge rant about yaoi and that RikuxSora and AxelxRoxas are very possible, but I don't think I will 'cause I'll probably get my head chopped off.
Okay, I'm not a full-blown yaoi fan. I admit that I am absolutely obsessed with it and can't take one minute without it being on my mind, but I can open my mind to other pairings and such.Sure, I enjoy RikuxSora like woah, but I still support SoraxKairi. It just really ticks me off when people go on and force their insights on others like, "SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GAY. OMIGAWDZ. How can you think that when Sora and Kairi OBVIOUSLY adore eachother?!" Sure, I'm probably exaggerating, but that's how I'm seeing this.

On another note... how can you say that Axel isn't gay? I mean... he's flaming! -shot for horrible pun-

Q

Banned
ya.

see thiz haer? We callz thsi nub land.

D:

Wear peoplz cant suport thier thoeries.

D:

Me sadz. Me goes homerz.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Holycow. I could go on a huge rant about yaoi and that RikuxSora and AxelxRoxas are very possible, but I don't think I will 'cause I'll probably get my head chopped off.
Okay, I'm not a full-blown yaoi fan. I admit that I am absolutely obsessed with it and can't take one minute without it being on my mind, but I can open my mind to other pairings and such.Sure, I enjoy RikuxSora like woah, but I still support SoraxKairi. It just really ticks me off when people go on and force their insights on others like, "SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GAY. OMIGAWDZ. How can you think that when Sora and Kairi OBVIOUSLY adore eachother?!" Sure, I'm probably exaggerating, but that's how I'm seeing this.

On another note... how can you say that Axel isn't gay? I mean... he's flaming! -shot for horrible pun-

I hate yaoi. I hate Brokeback. I hate S/R theories. Period. It's sick. Disgusting. Gross. Yuck. Yuck. *Barf*

You yaoi fans......*growls and shakes his fists*

Take this! YouTube - I Am Man Hear Me Roar!

Feel the power of manhood!!!!!!!!! Not gayhood.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Homophobic much, Puck?

Don't like yaoi? Don't read it. I don't like X-Men. But it's nothing to get in a huff about, since I don't waste my time and money reading it. See where that went?

As for Riku/Sora, you can't honestly blame someone for thinking that way. It's not as if Nomura made them the most red-blooded hetero's in video games. The two are quite effeminite by way of appearance and mannerism.

And then there's the whole friendship between two guys. Some girls like to read into it too much, but if you're looking at it that way, then yeah, two guys with a close friendship will appear to be gay. I know that my friends and I come off that way. xD

PaygeVidette

People need to get with the new century- homosexuality is accepted nowadays. RxS is a very popular couple and therefor it is only logical of square-enix to hint at a romantic relationship between Rike and Sora throughout the game. Sora may have started out as straight for Kairi- but as Square-Enix relaized the popularity of RxS they made him ambiguous to satisfy all fandoms.

Gay characters in game's is nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back