• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im not gonna be here for awhile

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
As you have seen,I have not been here or posted in awhile.The reason is a recent car crash about 5 days ago in which I was injured.I was rendering unconscious for 3 days.Also I may not be here for another month because of an operation and another diagnosis.So any RP I am in right now,I ust be out for I wont be on for awhile.Sorry for inconvienance.

If anyone wants to email me,just go here. sekutse@yahoo.com

I wont be going anywhere,being stuck in a bed with bandages all over me,and its fairly hard to type so it may take awhile to type to people who talk to me...though that is unlikely since I dont know that many people here.

Good bye for atleast a month.

G

Gear

Yeah, I don't know you. Though, I am terribly sorry for what happened, and I hope that you will make a speedy recovery!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Man, so sorry to hear that. Those things can be really scary. I hope nothing's been messed up too bad from your accident; I know a few too many people with lasting injuries from things like those, and my grandmother and uncle were actually killed in a car crash. Get better soon, 'kay?

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I thank you very much coffee for keeping me up.I would be able to eat those cookies right now if I had some feeling in my hands.I can still type alittle though.Also I think I can feel my legs......never mind,thats just agonizing pain right now..Right now im on the hard task of moving them 2 inches.Good think my arms aren't too injured.Ill describe my injuries just to make people feel sorry for me....nah just kidding,ill describe them anyways.

Wearing a kneck thingy.Single arm on a stretcher thingie,legs unmovable,also in stretchers.Fingers in good condition,other parts of hand,hurts alittle bit to move them.Laptop on my stomach,crotch still hurts,few patches on the face,head wrap on the forhead and I feel like im in the movie The Grudge 2. Last but not least,my emotions and pride are completly undamaged.Still my manhood under my stomach really hurts right now.:cursing: :thumbdown:

PS: Just cause I dont have any feeling in the doesn't mean I can't type.This took me atleast 30 minutes to write.With the amount I wrote,if I was normal,then I could type all this in 5 minutes.7 tops.

Back