• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im new guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MegaCore5

Awards
Hi everyone I'm a big fan of KH. My favorite is Kingdom Hearts DDD! I'd like to try out this site to try my chances at the giveaway going on this week. So thank you everyone for having me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us and good luck in competing for the giveaway prize! I hope you stay with us after the giveaway contest is over. C:

If you have questions, check here. If you need help about anything else, click on one of us.

Sdog

Awards
Welcome to the fray! Have fun, converse, be polite, don't be afraid to ask questions, and most of all have fun! =D

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider! Good luck at the giveaway and like Sugar has said, hopefully you stay since there is a lot to do and many people to meet. This site has some of the best news, coverage, trivia, and the members are really cool people. Hopefully you feel right at home. :3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Welcome to KHI! Hope you like the forums enough to warrant a stay beyond this week. :)

And like Sugar Lips said, don't be afraid to speak to the mods if you have any questions about anything. :p

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Welcome! You'll easily find plenty of other people here who share interest in the series, so discussion is always pretty abundant here in and out of Kingdom Hearts. If you've got any questions about the place, don't be afraid to ask any of the staff!

Back