• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm new and need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goofybandgeek

well i'm not really new. i just found out about this site today. i was on the forums at ign.com and decided to check it out. i need help defeating axel. what cards were in your deck?

seinra

dodge roll his fire wall AND the two attack's where 1) he turn's his weapons to fire and throw's them at you you dodge roll. 2) dodge roll the attack where he flings his weapon's and teleports. You should have lot's of atleast 8 and 7's. and some zero's. you have to watch out for his attack where he turn's his weapons to fire balls and throw alot at you and they twirl around you and start to enclose.He WILL card break some of your combos so use a mix of combos and magic. Have mostly blizzard as your magic attack and have atleas three cures. This was not in mah deck, but a guide to help you to the road to SUCCESS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back