• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im never playing kh2 again!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i was at the final battle about to go to go fight in kingdom hearts and then i decided to start a new game so i could play that after i beat my other game. after 39 minutes of playing as roxas i went to save and i saved over my other file. all that hard work...gone. and i can't get it back. i just started crying. so now i have to start all over from the begining!!! but im not so im not playing it anymore. i'll wait until kh3 to play another kh game. has this happen to anyone else?
-rikuzgirl4lyfe

Axel425

wow girl im sorry that really sux but you should still try again except if u were doing it on standard, try it on proud to make things more interesting are pick teh staff if you picked the sword make it interesting

Shuriken

Aww... That sucks. It has happened to me before (FF7 >.<) but not right before the end of the game.... Sorry.

FiNaLsKyE

happened to me with kh I... level 86? and then i restarted, and resaved over it. But i ended up getting everything the second time, and basically doing a lot better... and learning more. So I suggest doing it on proud now. or just doing it over. :)

R

Riku's Dawn

rikuzgirl4lyfe said:
ok i was at the final battle about to go to go fight in kingdom hearts and then i decided to start a new game so i could play that after i beat my other game. after 39 minutes of playing as roxas i went to save and i saved over my other file. all that hard work...gone. and i can't get it back. i just started crying. so now i have to start all over from the begining!!! but im not so im not playing it anymore. i'll wait until kh3 to play another kh game. has this happen to anyone else?
-rikuzgirl4lyfe
Tip:Look at my title.

R

Riku's Dawn

Giving up already?Come on,I thought you were stronger than that!

Vin

Bronze Member
Riku's Dawn said:
Giving up already?Come on,I thought you were stronger than that!

o i get ti thats wat riku siad to sora in kh1 xD that happened to me with kh1 but i have gameshrk n im at lvl 255 the highest n ultima weapon thnaks to gameshark xD

R

Riku's Dawn

KHkid365 said:
o i get ti thats wat riku siad to sora in kh1 xD that happened to me with kh1 but i have gameshrk n im at lvl 255 the highest n ultima weapon thnaks to gameshark xD
You hacked something precious to you.:rolleyes:,When do people learn?

Bloake

Next time I suggest making back up files. What I do is that I reserve at least 5 spaces in my memory card for KH2, so incase I do something wrong, or I miss something, I can just backtrack and use the file saved earlier. Just keep saving over the earliest saved file among the five so incase something like this happens, you can restart somewhere along where you just left off. :) Good luck and I hope you start playing again. I know how it feels to lose something you worked hard to get.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
well, the good news is is that you can skip cutscenes!
There- that's some good news.

You know kids, the moral of this story is "Don't count your chickens before they hatch!"
...somehow

Riku the law

dont feel bad about over it. it happend to me on FFX khI FFVII FFVIII and KOTOR and a bunch of other games but the new file if always better than the first cuz u know were everything is and stuff and u know how to beat every on so its accualy not that bad

Bloake

Engulfed said:
You know kids, the moral of this story is "Don't count your chickens before they hatch!"
...somehow
I don't think that saying applies to what happened here. Clearly, the person didn't "count her chickens before it hatched" by starting a new game and just accidentally saving over it.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
HAHA. Never playing a game again because of your own mistake.

Who cares about all the hard work, seriously? I defeated Earth Eater (original creation) in the Monster Arena on FFX, I spent MANY evenings attempting to beat him, and when I finally did, I didn't save. All the hard work? No sweat, it was fun! And I was satisfied with myself for actually have beaten him, regardless of a save.

Grow up, have some ice cream, and play the game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back