• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'M MISSING HAIR!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Opps looked at the wrong name when saying age.

Well wtf does a 13 year old worry about? I don't think there are high levels of stress you have to worry about so yeah sickness or genetic could be the idea. I don't know if you would be going bald so early in life, but I guess you never know then.

Masamune

Big Boss
correct me if I am wrong but I have heard hair fall increases if you masturbate.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You've been using the same shampoo for the last five years? I don't know about you, but I'm constantly changing my shampoo.

Then again, I don't have any hair problems so it's not like I really need to make sure about my shampoo. Well, which side is it on? It's possible to grow your bangs out and to the side, so that you can hide the spot, depending on where it is on the scalp. I grew mine out and to the side around your age.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Not for five years o_o; I changed my shampoo after I got the spot. I don't recall what I was using at the time though.

It's on my left side, and like mentioned before, I use a blunt side fringe.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Hmm...I have something like this (though it's small, linear patches), and I just grew out my hair to cover it.

I have this hairstyle right now: Click here please.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back