• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im looking for this promotional picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm pretty sure we have the clean picture achieved on this site, but I'm using my tablet at the moment and it's not letting me view the image section for some reason so I can't link you. You can try going to the KHI homepage and then from there:

> Re:Mix 1.5
> Images

On the side panel.

Vaxyle

Thanks @Ruran but... it's really, really small XD, not to be ungrateful, thanks for answering. :biggrin:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I have another, very similar version on my PC that is 149MB, 7141 x 10725. It should be a bigger version of this.

There doesn't exist a clean version without the logos and such.

The Japanese Ultimania for the collections includes a clean version but it hasn't cropped up yet.

Kingdom_Hearts_HD_CG_Poster.png

Vaxyle

Thanks! I don't mind the logos, just all the japanese letters and announcements. Hope the Ultimania pic come out eventually :D!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Beautiful not matter how many times you see it~ Kinda wish there was a 2.5 version.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Beautiful not matter how many times you see it~ Kinda wish there was a 2.5 version.

Was just thinking the same. Maybe closer to our release?

Maybe Square doesn't think that 2.5 needs some kind of special promotion cause the games in it and they will sell even without one. They didn't think they needed to put an effort in a proper Limited edition and they probably won't even create another CGI render

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe Square doesn't think that 2.5 needs some kind of special promotion cause the games in it and they will sell even without one. They didn't think they needed to put an effort in a proper Limited edition and they probably won't even create another CGI render

That'd be a bit sad if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back