• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im looking for stupid threads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Holy crap, inhiding. That was too much win for my computer to comprehend. It restarted on me, and wouldn't turn back on for an hour.

I

inhiding

mendia said:
wouldn't turn back on for an hour.
Yet the forums say that you replied five minutes or so after me. My "winning streak" has that kind of ability, you know, to let your posts do something like that while your computer's off. D:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
bond of flames said:
thx for the 2 threads.here i go to mark them!lol(evil lauggh)
There are two definitions of 'Nonsense.' That which people find funny, and that which can only find humourous by it's creator and nobody else. Most of which of the second variant lacks any substance whatsovever. You are number two.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Pwned by RTP. And whoever gave the mudkip topic to bond of flames dies. that topic is win...

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
inhiding said:
Yet the forums say that you replied five minutes or so after me. My "winning streak" has that kind of ability, you know, to let your posts do something like that while your computer's off. D:

My brother let me use his mac :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back