• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im leaving

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitysora

You Guyz Are Completely Rude You Have No Respect For Me Except For People I Dont No
Besides Ultima Has No Respect For Me Stupid Mod I Hate Her

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
Aw, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude to you. It was all just fun and games; I never thought it would lead to you quitting. I'm sorry if I've caused you any irreversible emotional trauma which could lead you to a teenage suicide. If you need to talk to me about this, I'll be off in my little room, laughing histerically to myself. =)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhh...GTFO, GTFO plz :D

If you can't tolerate a little cynicism here and there, you'll be in for a gigantic shock come time of your introjection of society's beliefs. People in the real world aren't nice, neither are we here. We could be, I admit, but only if you yourself were more than a whiny bitch intolerant of anything incapable of loving him/her at first word.

Deal with it.

~Dorian Gray

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
WHY?

Why the hell do you guys keep trying to start such utter crap, with other members?

Honestly? Its really childish of you people. And most of you should have more respect for them. YOU should know what its like to be on the other end. You guys have been there, everyone has. And that is NOT an excuse to start treating other members like this.

As for Trinity, just ignore them. The people that do this are just insecure. They feel a need to lash out at other members to make their own egos big. If you should have any problems with them, tell a mod or admin. And if that person doesn't handle the situation, explain it to another staff.
We can't really do much, if we aren't told about what's going on, savy?

Best wishes & Merry Christmas/etc.

~~Azurith

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
First of all, he was being an idiot. For example, Ulti did nothing wrong at all; even when he insulted all of the mods to her face. He was just mad because the mods didn't take his side like he thought they would. He needs to realize that mods don't just blindly take the side of the one who complains, they take the side that is NOT being a complete idiot (I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone...). The only exception was in the case with Kikyo, but I believe we all hope THAT will never happen again.

The reason my accomplices and I start this stuff is because you mods can't. We take it upon ourselves to draw your attention to certain people and show you their true nature. We don't cause anyone to do anything. They do it of their own free will. If we are to blame for them being whining idiots, then you may as well ban all of us from the site permanently. We were formed after the Kikyo incident in order to prevent it from happening again. If we go, the chances of it happening again increased greatly.

I'm not saying that you mods don't do your jobs. On the contrary, I'm saying that you are limited by those jobs. We normal members cannot be called out for 'power abuse' and so, we make it easier to help teach the n00bs to not be idiots and to not do stupid things.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
WHY?

Why the hell do you guys keep trying to start such utter crap, with other members?

Honestly? Its really childish of you people. And most of you should have more respect for them. YOU should know what its like to be on the other end. You guys have been there, everyone has. And that is NOT an excuse to start treating other members like this.

As for Trinity, just ignore them. The people that do this are just insecure. They feel a need to lash out at other members to make their own egos big. If you should have any problems with them, tell a mod or admin. And if that person doesn't handle the situation, explain it to another staff.
We can't really do much, if we aren't told about what's going on, savy?

Best wishes & Merry Christmas/etc.

~~Azurith

Couldnt agree more with this. Azurith put it in the best way possible. Sorry about your leave, trinity.

Edit--
Met, watch your language. Shut up. Whether Trinity's wrong or misunderstanding doesn't give you the right to talk like that or tell someone to leave.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You Guyz Are Completely Rude
So we're (those who were present in the chat at the time) rude because we kicked you for your constant harassment and not seeing eye-to-eye with the way you think?

You Have No Respect For Me Except For People I Dont No
For someone who calls everyone on this forum "nerdy" and demands everyone to "stfu" if your demands aren't met, giving you respect certainly doesn't fit the bill, oh Highness. As much as you'd like to think, we certainly aren't your beck and calls.

Besides Ultima Has No Respect For Me Stupid Mod I Hate Her
I'd like to point out that it was me who did the bidding, and that you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions just because she was more active at the time. Once again, because of your harassment, even after you were asked by Ulti and I for you to stop.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^YAY SILH.

Anyways, I smell pre-maturity here.

Seriously, if your going to leave, actually leave, and don't stay here screaming "I'M GONNA LEAVE!".

You'll be like an emo. They scream "I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!", and three days later, it's "I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!".

B/S.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back